... happened on the way to forum... No, It happened in my bed. I woke up cause something tickled in my ear. Only to discover that the tickle wasn't just a tickle... Ooooh noooo... It was a bloody buggery insect. I thought it was a tiny fly. It scratched and poked around in there, making a hell of a noise. I went quite hysterical and calm at the same time. Tried to remove it by tilting my head to the right and shake it a little. Nothing happened. More stracthing and poking, and PAIN! My God it was painful! I could basically feel the bastard scratching at my ear-drum... HEEELP! You wouldn't believe the noise. And that feeling of discomfort, helplessness, hysteria and fright! It felt like it was inside my brain or something. It just wouldn't stop!! I went into my bathroom and tried there for a while. I was freaking out by this stage. Fluid actually came out too... I shook my head
insanely hard, to the right, and after 15 minutes the thing finally came out, looking like this:

As you can see; clearly not a
tiny fly. This insect was much bigger than that! Double dip yuk! Can you believe this was in my ear not wanting to come out. When it finally plunged into my sink I cried, and I cried and I cried. I couldn't stop... It had scared me, a lot. I had heard true stories about insects causing damage like this. You know through crawling into ones ears. I couldn't go back to bed, so I turned my computer on, and here I am. It is almost 6 am now. My ear still tickles a lot, probably casue I still "think" there's something in there, plus it is
still a little painful...
Guess who's going back to bed with earplugs now? I probably have to blame Shira. The insect undoubtedly came with her. I must seriuously consider banning her from my bed during summer. Argh, I wihs my ex never permitted cats in the bed. But when I try to ban Shira, you can actually see that the cat gets depressed... Her whole being tells.
All disgusted out EV
9 comments:
yuck yuck yuck! Thankfully I've been spared such a situation, but I've had loads of ear infections when younger, even perforated an eardrum from blowing my nose to hard too often during a particularly bad cold, and already that is not comfortable, having a buggery bug in there would be horrendous! Glad you managed to get it out!! Go ahead and use ear (or eye) drop in the affected ear to help soothe it. Hope you feel better! huggzzzz!!
Oops, I did it again! :lol:
I created my new blog in English... Here it is...
http://englishdiaryofanitaliangirl.blogspot.com/
Hugs for you, my friend!
Holy fuck honey! Ewwwww Ewwwww Ewwwww! That is gnarly to the extreme!
Arrrrrgggghhhhhh! I am cringing for you and nearly crawling out of my skin. You poor poor thing!
Big hugs honey. Just think the odds of that happening again are billions to one!
Have to dash but love love love!
xxx
PS can you send me an email so I have your email address please - my pc is broken and I can't access outlook
thanks!
x
OMG sorry I;ve been so outta touch. my comp was misbehaving... I thought it was a virus and it ended up being a freakin' mouse problem. that's IT! so I just replaced the mouse........
GROSS! I have an inborn fear if ear bugs.... I've heard stories like this one. I am glad you got the thing OUT. I am sorry you had to endure that! FUNNY... a few weeks ago I had to go to the dr about too much wax in my ear... my roomie kept saying (obnoxiously) "Its a big" EEEK. it was just a clump of wax. I am gonna start ear candling... how about you.
Things are much the same.... I am designing signs for the home depot and planning to move in just under a year. saving $ is discipline for me but I will get there...because I can PICTURE me living in a little cosy log cabin.
Hope the bug thing never happens again. that's a horror story... you poor thing ! :(
love NINA
very good blog congratulations,
regard from Reus Catalonia Spain,
thank you
oh no, I actually had my hand over my ear now and was cringing like crazy. That is so awful and how mean of the little bugger to ruin your sleep. I wonder where it came from
That's awful. I'm glad there was no damage. I'd be lying if I said I didn't giggle, just a little.
I still freak out over this story!
Post a Comment