Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MOXIE!

Attention! Are you not getting my e-mails, or is something wrong!? I hope you aren't mad at me or anything... You said you had to go private and that we had to send you an e-mail to stay with you. And I did, I wrote you an e-mail to all your addresses... I SO want to access your blog, but I can't. I miss you and your blog dear.

EV :-)

5 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Sweetie - I just stopped by to say a million thank you's for the amazing gifts! They arrived this morning and I am so very very touched I cried (happy tears!). But more on that in a mo.

How could I be mad with you my gorgeous friend?! Rest assured I am not. I can't have got your emails as none have come through. Try again at the one you have or moxieblog@btinternet.com as I don't have your email address.

I think you can access my blog with your blogger ID but I haven't updated it for a while so there is no news.

Look forward to hearing from you and thanks again for the beautiful clothes. Roxie wore hers to go out today and got lots of compliments!

love love love

xxx

Monsoon said...

YAY! So glad now! And glad you liked the gifts my dear.
When I try access your mail, while being logged in on my blog is this message:

This blog is open to invited readers only
http://moxification.blogspot.com/

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

So, no, I can't access it with my blogger ID. Buhuuu... *lol*

But all is well now that I know you aren't upset with me or anything... I have tried to write to you just now, from three different e-mail accounts. I hope you'll get at least one of them. *being really annoyed at my mail system, as I sent you a reply e-mail on may 11th*

So long, farewell! said...

Hi there

I'll look into what is wrong with my blogger. Nothing new has been added though so don't panic, lol. I sent you some photos of the girl :o)

x

KiDeN~H.D.3 said...

hye there..
please bring your flag to our site.
just click
kikudin

thanx,
byebye.

Yudith Valles de Perez said...

Hello Monsoon , welcome and I going to tell you send an email with one prize's photografic for you blog. Kisses