Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas


I want to wish you all Happy Christmas! To those who celebrate on the eve of the 24th, like I do, and to thoise who celebrate on the 25th! I hope the Holidays will be a fantastic time, full of joy and carefree days together with those who matter.  Enjoy your presents and great food! So this is what I say: God Jul, Glædelig Jul, Feliz Navidad, Buen Natale, Fröhliche Weihnachten, Joyeux Noël,  Nodlaig mhaith chugnat, С Рождеством,  Feliz Natal! 

Lots of love, hugs and hope from EV :-) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too, my dear! Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family.
Huggzzz!

Ingaroo said...

Merry Jul! *Christmassy hugs*

david santos said...

Happy New Year...

Flower Design Events said...

Hi, I just found your blog accidentally and have really enjoyed reading it, thanks and Happy New Year! I will visit again