A few pictures from my trip to the airport to pick up Cecilie (my brother's live-in girlfriend) The pictures aren't really great, as two of them were t aken out the car window, and with my mobile...

It has been four fucking years today. That is all I want to say about that! In case you wonder; for those of you who has read this blog a while, I will give three letters; B O B.
Meanwhile, I am anxiously awaiting the result of my exam of Dec 18th. They are late with the results, and I say bollix to them! I have checked our student web like 70 times today!!
I will try to write some soon.
EV


7 comments:
I can understand checking the website 70x ... Kosh was waiting for results of a job interview - they had assured the interviewees that they'd inform them all within a week ... in the end it was like three weeks later! And all throughout that time Kosh was a basket case, checking emails every few minutes, debating whether to call and ask, etc etc ... in the end they didn't offer the job to him, bummer. Hopefully the next interview at the end of this month is THE one! :)
Beautiful photographs honey. Stunning.
Hope the results were what you wanted *pops champagne cork in anticipation!*
xxx
Me he dæ fint på jæren ja!!! hehe
Gratulerer med bestått eksamen. Lykke til med master....
PS! nytt innlegg i min blogg idag
Love the pictures! *ever-so-slightly homesick* Dude, can't believe it's been 4 years since Spanish (and, of course, Bob) already! Time sure does go fast... Perhaps a little too fast.
That's the only exam results left that you're waiting for? I know what you mean, though. Bah. I had to wait over a month for one of my grades from last semester. I even sent a mail to the teacher wondering about where the heck my grade went. (I don't think you're really supposed to do that, but I did it anyway. She had it cummin'. :-P) Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed for ya. I'm sure you did great!
Diapers (yes, it's getting old)!
Monsoon Hi, great pictures! For you and family a happy new year 2009 full of success with love and health! Kisses
Where are you honey? Aunty Mox is worried about you?!
Drop us a line soon and let us know all is well.
xxx
I love rocks, piles of rocks, glacial rocks.... pebbles and rocks with holes in them.... I am a rock collector. I have a 2600 lb rock in the middle of my back yard. I built my circular garden around it. It kind of resembles a mother goddess.
Enjoying the pix... and promise to come back more often! Love ya NINA
Post a Comment