So I decided to have a go, after all your requests. Sorry about the hairdo, it's a bloody mess today! :-) Also, I do look a bit over nervous and excited, so don't mind all the odd facial expressions!! Haha!
Wow, you look great, Eilen! You look happier and bubblier now than before, although I know there have been some tough times along the way. Go you for getting as far as you've gotten! Will pray for the success of your mom's surgery! Take care + God bless!
Thanks so much Elise! I am happier than I was, because I like me better now than I used to. Like, I used to like who I was, but the outside of me didn't match the inside... If you know what I mean...? Yeah, the road has been a long windy one, but I am sure I'll get to where I want in the end. Patience is a virtue I've heard ;-) God bless you too *huggies*
... and by the way; my mum had surgery yesterday, and it all went really well! She is all drugged up and talking a bit "crazy", but she needs to be after such a huge operation. I am so glad she is fine. Now I just hope she will have many years without excruciating pain and stuff, to look forward to!
I LOVE it! Just LOVE it! No, really. It is stunning, and I cannot explain the feeling, I really tried, but I guess it just happens when you find this person who goes absolutely with you in all respects. It is very rare. I just have one more person like this and she is my best friend from St Petersbourgh, we've been best friends for years. It is very special. How explain it? I love everything about you - your voice, your face, your gestures, your way of talking. You're totally and a 100% my person (wierd as it sounds, but bare with me). I love your hair style - when you let it down or when it's up like in the video, I love the colour (your natural colour especially, but this one becomes you so so well), I love your eyes, the way you move, the tember of your voice - well, everything, everything. I feel good looking at you, listening to you, talking to you. I feel you are my person, a very close person, someone I can trust and someone to whom I can say all these silly things without making you run away :) Anyway, it's quite hectic and wierd what I've written here, I'm not sure it's understandable, but it is at least sincere. And you do look very well. Hip hip Houray for all your huge efforts! It pays! Love you Leila XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Leila: Thank you ever so much for your beautiful words! I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. And I know exactly how you mean by what you've written! I guess it's a bit what you would call a soul mate... And I feel the same for you. I feel really close to you, and we haven't even met. I am SO fucking glad that I found your blog that day, and that I liked your writing and also left a comment. My only concern is that I will disappoint you when we meet. You know, that I won't be like you think/imagine I am... I hope that won't happen though!
I cannot agree, dear - you will not disapoint me when we meet, it's a fact. I don't imagine you in any particular way. I know the way you are and the way you think, because we talked a lot. That's what seals a good friendship - this exchange, honest exchange, of thoughts and feelings. I met my best friend from St Petersbourgh on the Internet, it was almost by chance, and we talked (on the Internet and on the phone) for more than a year until we had a chance to meet. And when we met, it was a pure joy and in no way a disapointment. She is my best and dear friend for over ten years now, and we just can't get along without each other. You're the only one that I feel as close to as to her. Actually, I can even talk with you about certain things more easier than with her, because she often has very pronounced opinions, whereas you always listen and never judge, which is precious. So really, never will you disapoint me. I am just waiting fot the day we can finally meet, it is a very dear and important dream of mine. Every day I tell myself all those things I will want to share with you when I see you :) Love Leila XXXXXXXX
I hope you're right. It's not that I am a totally different person in "real life", cause I'm not, but I guess I am always just that way... Scared I will disappoint and not be good enough. It's a sickness, I'm telling you! I am who I am, and I am always myself and true and honest to both myself and my surroundings. I couldn't be in any other way, because not being real is something terrible to me. I was brought up to dare to be myself, and I guess it can make you a little vulnerable, when it comes to meeting "new" people, because if they don't like you, then that's the real you they don't like... Catch my drift!? If you wear a mask and not being yourself, then if someone doesn't like you, you can "comfort" in the idea that who they don't like, isn't the real you. Gosh, it's hard to explain what I mean really. I am more than sure that within 6 months we will have met, and I can't wait either!!!!
I am *so* late in seeing this! :( You look awesome!!!! :) and those facial expressions? Also awesome :) I do that all the time. Thanks for sharing yourself with us :) Could there *be* any more smileys faces in this comment?? :)
10 comments:
LOVE YOU!
LOVE YOU TOO Laura!!
Wow, you look great, Eilen! You look happier and bubblier now than before, although I know there have been some tough times along the way. Go you for getting as far as you've gotten! Will pray for the success of your mom's surgery! Take care + God bless!
Thanks so much Elise! I am happier than I was, because I like me better now than I used to. Like, I used to like who I was, but the outside of me didn't match the inside... If you know what I mean...? Yeah, the road has been a long windy one, but I am sure I'll get to where I want in the end. Patience is a virtue I've heard ;-) God bless you too *huggies*
... and by the way; my mum had surgery yesterday, and it all went really well! She is all drugged up and talking a bit "crazy", but she needs to be after such a huge operation. I am so glad she is fine. Now I just hope she will have many years without excruciating pain and stuff, to look forward to!
I LOVE it! Just LOVE it! No, really. It is stunning, and I cannot explain the feeling, I really tried, but I guess it just happens when you find this person who goes absolutely with you in all respects. It is very rare. I just have one more person like this and she is my best friend from St Petersbourgh, we've been best friends for years. It is very special. How explain it? I love everything about you - your voice, your face, your gestures, your way of talking. You're totally and a 100% my person (wierd as it sounds, but bare with me). I love your hair style - when you let it down or when it's up like in the video, I love the colour (your natural colour especially, but this one becomes you so so well), I love your eyes, the way you move, the tember of your voice - well, everything, everything. I feel good looking at you, listening to you, talking to you. I feel you are my person, a very close person, someone I can trust and someone to whom I can say all these silly things without making you run away :)
Anyway, it's quite hectic and wierd what I've written here, I'm not sure it's understandable, but it is at least sincere. And you do look very well. Hip hip Houray for all your huge efforts! It pays!
Love you
Leila
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
Leila: Thank you ever so much for your beautiful words! I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. And I know exactly how you mean by what you've written! I guess it's a bit what you would call a soul mate... And I feel the same for you. I feel really close to you, and we haven't even met. I am SO fucking glad that I found your blog that day, and that I liked your writing and also left a comment. My only concern is that I will disappoint you when we meet. You know, that I won't be like you think/imagine I am... I hope that won't happen though!
Love you too! xxx
I cannot agree, dear - you will not disapoint me when we meet, it's a fact. I don't imagine you in any particular way. I know the way you are and the way you think, because we talked a lot. That's what seals a good friendship - this exchange, honest exchange, of thoughts and feelings. I met my best friend from St Petersbourgh on the Internet, it was almost by chance, and we talked (on the Internet and on the phone) for more than a year until we had a chance to meet. And when we met, it was a pure joy and in no way a disapointment. She is my best and dear friend for over ten years now, and we just can't get along without each other. You're the only one that I feel as close to as to her. Actually, I can even talk with you about certain things more easier than with her, because she often has very pronounced opinions, whereas you always listen and never judge, which is precious. So really, never will you disapoint me. I am just waiting fot the day we can finally meet, it is a very dear and important dream of mine. Every day I tell myself all those things I will want to share with you when I see you :)
Love
Leila
XXXXXXXX
I hope you're right. It's not that I am a totally different person in "real life", cause I'm not, but I guess I am always just that way... Scared I will disappoint and not be good enough. It's a sickness, I'm telling you! I am who I am, and I am always myself and true and honest to both myself and my surroundings. I couldn't be in any other way, because not being real is something terrible to me. I was brought up to dare to be myself, and I guess it can make you a little vulnerable, when it comes to meeting "new" people, because if they don't like you, then that's the real you they don't like... Catch my drift!? If you wear a mask and not being yourself, then if someone doesn't like you, you can "comfort" in the idea that who they don't like, isn't the real you. Gosh, it's hard to explain what I mean really. I am more than sure that within 6 months we will have met, and I can't wait either!!!!
Love you so much my dear xxxxxxx
I am *so* late in seeing this! :( You look awesome!!!! :) and those facial expressions? Also awesome :) I do that all the time. Thanks for sharing yourself with us :) Could there *be* any more smileys faces in this comment?? :)
Post a Comment