There, I needed to vent, as I am lethal these days. Expecting period any day now, apparently. It is so screwed up that whole thing. I feel I just had it. But it leaves me really mad, easily annoyed, an emotional ruin, with sore tits (oooouuuuch!!) bloated body and zits. I look positively striking. No wait, I mean the opposite… *looking for antonym* I look unsightly. Yea, I am so glad I’ll be like this at Christmas. Thankful being the word…
But, I am happy that Christmas is drawing ever so close. I am done with the presents, and I am happy with what I have bought. I did spend an insane amount of money, but hey; it is worth it. I love the feeling of giving… and by God; I am so looking forward to eating the fantabulous dinner on the 24th. Can hardly wait at all! It is so divine that I actually dream about it beforehand. I dreamt about eating it last night. Woke up literally drooling, and my mouth making eating motions… Oh, oh, oh, and guess what I dreamt too… I don’t know if I ever told you I saw one of Bob’s daughters. Well, I went to buy a vacuum cleaner and as it turned out, she worked there. I saw it immediately that she had to be his kid. She looked so much like him it was unreal. I nearly started to laugh. She seemed like a really nice girl. Anywhhooo…
Last night I dreamt I had it on with her. *LOL* So weird. I guess my subconscious is sick and tired of the dad, so then to get some change; why not go for the daughter eh!?!
However; I am not going to get into an in-depth- analysis of what that dream means...
I must be a psychological mess. *lol* (Unfortunately my consciousness is not at all sick of him… no really!?!)
I am not the tidiest of persons, but I have my neurotic sides, just like anyone else. For instance; I merely have to colour-coordinate and pair my socks when hung to dry. Just look.

As for CDs; at the top of the shelf I keep the ones I have the most CDs of, like “The Who” and U2. Then “The Doors” comes, which I have 5 by. Then downwards from there, until the ones I only have one CD by. All compilations, greatest hits, musicals, singles and soundtracks are neatly put by others from the same group. In addition, within all these groups I alphabetize all of them by artist. I won’t reveal any more neuroses, but I will tell you this; I am officially Monica in “Friends”.
Well, I think this is enough for today. I hope you all are enjoying the holidays
Lovey dovey
EV ;-) Kiss kiss, hug hug...
4 comments:
Hi there.
Sorry I wasn't able to stop by today. It's just that I've been really busy lately. My grandfather in the Phils died last Sunday, so things are a little bit... how shall I put it... they're a little bit chaotic at the moment. My sincerest apologies, but I think I need to spend some time with my family at the moment. I'll let you know when I can drop by for a little while.
Please keep us and my Filipino family in your prayers.
Elise
teeheehee, you'd never catch me wearing anything that pink, even on my feet :D but the sight of them made me smile :-) glad your holiday shopping is over... so try to sit back, de-stress, and enjoy the family togethertime coming up soon.
All my best wishes for a great christmas and a happy new year to you and yours :-)
Elise; I've SMS'ed you my reply.
Lynne; *lol* I love pink, but the colour doesn't suit me, so the only place I can wear the colour is on my feet. I need socks like these. When I wear them I call my feet "the happy feet". Bright colurs brightens up the day...
Love to both
HEY.... sorry its taken me so long.... what with workworkwork. Aw, your idiosynchrasies and weirdnesses make you sooo lovable....
Sometimes I hang my outfits for the nest 3 or 4 days and that includes underwear and socks all on the same hanger (work appropriate) ha ha.
well I had my daughter over today for roast duck. Tomorrow I drive 50 M to see friends and PARTY. We'll make a ham dinner, and play instruments. SO I get to bring my flutes.
Sad to hear that the traffic over there is almost as bad as here.
I am comsidering moving to Alaska by the end of 08 if all goes well.
MERRY CHRISTMAS. gud jul!
love NINA
Post a Comment