HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am not going to say much more. There's too much negativity going on inside of me, and I don't really want to write when I am feeling like this.
So I hope that 2008 will be a great year for all of you. My thougths especially go out to dear Laura and Elise who both lost a grandparent before Christmas. I can't even begin to comprehend what it must be like. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care
EV
4 comments:
a very happy new yeatr and all the best for 2008 to you :O)
LG
Brigitte
Thank you for your prayers. I know they helped.
Huggies,
Elise
I really thank you. Thanks for your payers and thoughts. Thanks for being such a great friend.
I wish you an amazing new year!
Hugs!
Laura
Hi, just wanted to know if you got my mail cause i had some troubles with internet while trying to send it to you.
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment