It’s me again, the author of this crappy shite that my blog has become. 20 days since my last post, and I ask where the heck did these days disappear? Frankly, it feels like I’ve been in a coma, that’s how fast time has flown. No wonder. I mean, it is the summer holiday, and of course time would fly when you are able to relax, lower your shoulders and exhale after 6 months of pure pressure… Good news is; I passed both my work practise and my work practise assignment. My assignment was very very good apparently, and I am proud of that. As I have always been quite bad at writing in that particular academic way.
What have I done since last? Main thing is that I have started to organize my spare bedroom, which I use as a PC room. There’s been this huge ugly wardrobe in there, which felt like it was taken up the whole bloody room. I have torn it apart. Some pieces I could screw apart, some I had to break off, and in half, and wrestle like a man. Made me sweat like crazy as it was 30 degrees the day I chose to do that. I have planned it all out, and the process will require; paint, a chair, book shelves, rearranging furniture, a retro mural done by me, and not to mention a good deal of enthusiasm and dedication on my part. Especially since my back and hip have being insanely bad lately. Baaaad body parts indeed-e-o… I have also painted my outside doors, like the front and balcony ones. That should have been done last summer, hmmm, procrastination in a big way!
In my dream world there are also lots of things going on. Have you ever heard of programs such as “this is your life”...? Well I’ll take mine the subconscious way thank you. Over the last two weeks I have dreamt about A LOT of the people that have been in my life, for both good and bad. From pupils in primary school, to my ex-boss in Oslo, (who in reality was Satan himself!) they have come in heaps in my dreams, like on an assembly line all lined up to remind me of things. Last night however, was devoted to only one person; Bob. I don’t welcome dreams about him. It is too damn sore. Especially the kind of dream I had last night. I woke up all teared up, cause darn it, it was only a dream. As are all good things in my life, or so it seems. Yeees, negative and blasted darkness calling me!
But, I am trying to look at the brighter side of life, and hoping for a turn for the better.
Now on the other hand, I am off to watch some TV., Ghost whisperer. Perhaps I can get some tips on how to deal with my own ghost, eh!`! *lol*
EV
11 comments:
You should post some pictures of the spare room when you are finished. Ripping apart a wardrobe would be such a great stress reliever!
Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. You are such an amazing person and I can't even count how many times you've cheered me up when I was feeling down!
:) Thank you for being you!
My dear Martha-Anne! Thank you for your kindness. And I can't count the tmes you have helped me, with your wisdom and clarity. I guess that's what friendships are all about, eh!?! Even the world wide web friendships... :-)
Love xxx
HEY HEY... congrats or passing the work practice, tho sounds a little vague to me....
A RETRO MURAL? post a pic when you are done.
Thsis is not shite, not shite at all.... you arew a very good writer!
love NINA
hey baby how did you post all those flags and countries showing who has visited you around the world ????
Good to have you back gorgeous, we missed you!
The plans for the room sound great - can't wait to see it!
xxx
Hey Monsoon, I give you a gift, take it and happy day!
A little "Thank you" for you in my blog...
Love you, thanks for your mail. Gonna reply in awhile.
Laura, thank you. Like I said; you know how I feel. Ti voglio bene!
Today it is the day of your birthday and in spite of the distance in which we were, I feel to be stuck you, wishing with all my forces, yet my affection, yet my heart that this is one of the best days of your life and that the dawn finds you with a beautiful smile and your eyes have more light of the one than they have.
Happy birthday to you Eilen!
Yet affection, is to you your always friend, Nora
Did I miss your birthday? Dagnabit! So sorry hun.
Where are you? How are you?
I cannot begin to describe how cute Mr C looks in his outfits - will post pics soon!
xxx
ciao da venezia, peace and freedom
Post a Comment