CONGRATULATIONS to LAURA who graduated on October 1st with honours. Full pot, 110 out of 110. So so proud of you my dear!

Then CONGRATULATIONS to Helene and Halvor who had their first baby, Peder, on October 6th!
Hello!
My angsty exam went quite well after all. I got a C, which was a lot more than I expected. I had literally not read one single line about subject number two. I kinda took a chance, and gambled that we wouldn’t get organization theory, but we did! So, to get a C then is something I am very happy with.
My mum and dad are in Spain, and so while they are there I borrow their dvd/vcr recorder. I am going to copy my 20 years old videos onto DVD, as the poor old videos are quite worn. Especially the one with a Samantha Fox show from 1987 on it, as that has been watched approx. one billion times. She had a Christmas special on Super Channel that year. And as her biggest fan, I recorded it. I remember I was totally obsessed with her. I mean, like almost to the point of craziness. Every fucking day when I came home from school, I’d put the videos of her on, and sit and sing along, plus also mimicking her every facial expression. (Obsessed much!?!?) I am appalled to tell you that when watching it yesterday, I still knew every move her face makes in the video with her song “true devotion”. Oh my! I must admit though, that I still see what I saw in her back then. She was really beautiful and charming actually. One thing that is weirder than me liking her is the mere fact that I didn’t understand I was a bit queer. I can’t comprehend that on any level, looking back... The picture of her below, is one that I had as a gigantic poster. Remember I thought she was so sexy here, in that outfit. I was a dirty little 14 year old, wasn't I!?! *LOL*

Then CONGRATULATIONS to Helene and Halvor who had their first baby, Peder, on October 6th!
Hello!
My angsty exam went quite well after all. I got a C, which was a lot more than I expected. I had literally not read one single line about subject number two. I kinda took a chance, and gambled that we wouldn’t get organization theory, but we did! So, to get a C then is something I am very happy with.
My mum and dad are in Spain, and so while they are there I borrow their dvd/vcr recorder. I am going to copy my 20 years old videos onto DVD, as the poor old videos are quite worn. Especially the one with a Samantha Fox show from 1987 on it, as that has been watched approx. one billion times. She had a Christmas special on Super Channel that year. And as her biggest fan, I recorded it. I remember I was totally obsessed with her. I mean, like almost to the point of craziness. Every fucking day when I came home from school, I’d put the videos of her on, and sit and sing along, plus also mimicking her every facial expression. (Obsessed much!?!?) I am appalled to tell you that when watching it yesterday, I still knew every move her face makes in the video with her song “true devotion”. Oh my! I must admit though, that I still see what I saw in her back then. She was really beautiful and charming actually. One thing that is weirder than me liking her is the mere fact that I didn’t understand I was a bit queer. I can’t comprehend that on any level, looking back... The picture of her below, is one that I had as a gigantic poster. Remember I thought she was so sexy here, in that outfit. I was a dirty little 14 year old, wasn't I!?! *LOL*

I had every wall in my huge room plastered with posters of her, some even topless ones. What heterosexual girl would want that, and find her soooo sexy!? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, what an idiot I was. I still have the posters, and the four scrap books I made in her honour. Those books have comments made by me that read; oh look how hot she is, sexy girl…, beautiful, moan she is hot… *LOL* Save me form such ignorance and “oh-look-at-me-I am-so-bi –that-it-hurts-and-I-have-no-idea-who-I-am -yet”. I actually dreamt about kissing her. How could I think that that was normal? Maybe I didn’t!? I didn’t tell that to my friends, so perhaps I felt that it was odd, deep inside. Here is the “True devotion video” I know by heart. It is a sad and beautiful song!
I was out walking yesterday (hold the front page, call CNN, BBC news and Reuters, for she has once again moved) and I took some beautiful pictures form the forest, or so I thought. Turned out I had been messing with my mobile camera, and set it to take the crappiest pictures ever. Like really bad quality, and so m y pictures didn’t turn out so nice. I was irate when I found out. The lighting was spectacular through the trees, and I so wanted to capture that. Today the weather has been lashing rain, so dull light as well. No point in taking pictures either.
I want to share some old pictures today. I must have been a mental head in my teens. Every second picture of me has me sticking my tongue out or making a face. Weird girl.



And I also want to share a picture of me and two of my friends; Agnete and Helene. It is a nice one actually. We were in “Holmenkollen” in Oslo, awaiting a “which Witch” concert to start. I have never forgotten the shoes I am wearing here. The most comfortable pair ever, and so cool too. I wish I still had them. From left; Agnete, me and Helene (who just had a baby).

Other than that, I am quite well. Stomach is acting out, and I have a virus in my eyes. I guess that is the two most exciting things that have happened in my life. Weee!! But, that's ok. I hope this post finds you all well, my dear blogger friends!
Love EV :-)
4 comments:
I was just popping in to say hi gorgeous! Congrats on the C!
Did you know that the lovely Ms Fox came out a few years ago? I had no idea she liked ladies (although I confess I thought she was a bit sexy too!)
Must dash as boy is crying
xxx
Hey Honey! Thanks, I am so happy!
Yeah, I know... Kinda funny that I, who thought I was heterosexual, totally loved another heterosexual, and then as time would have it; we both came out as queers in the yeasr to come... Haha!
Really beautiful posting!
Good future for you!
Congratulations!
Thank you and... Once again, congrats on your exam! So proud of you! ;)
Post a Comment