Tuesday, July 07, 2009

HURRAH!!

Only a short post, as I am expecting a visit, but I got a beautiful B on my Bachelor thesis. It is a very good grade in Norway. I am over-thrilled and happy about it. Also I am very proud of myself!! 

Weeeee... 

8 comments:

*lynne* said...

yahooooo!!!! congratssss!!!!
way to go :)

elise (couldn't be bothered signing in) said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! So happy for you!!! :-D Felicidades grandísimas!!!

Zorze said...

Congratulations!

In portuguese:
É assim mesmo rapariga!

Kisses,
Zorze

A Fitness Minute with Pat Anderson said...

Was there any doubt?!

Elise said...

Hola! Just wondered if you'd seen this blog before: http://mrsfrysdiary.blogspot.com/ Stephen Fry's "wife's" blog. Pretty hilarious! That Fry really cracks me up!

Anyway, have a great weekend! :-)

Huggies!

momiji said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is well merited, and, as I will repeat 'til the end of days - you are the best!
LOVE!
Leila

A Fitness Minute with Pat Anderson said...

Okay, time to get back to work. Write something!

Princess of many sorts. said...

Happy for you:)
B is a good grade:)
I have just started school myself...and i am loving every minute.
SoulPrincess