I am writing to ask you to please think about me tomorrow. It is my exam... Really a LOT to read. I am beyond broken and torn up inside. I just feel like crying, but I have to be strong until it is over. I feel this one can go both ways. Though I do feel that I know enough to not fail, you nevner know. It all comes down to what the questions are like, and what they are about.
Unfortunately I suddenly got a strong sense that it will be about family theraphy, which I don't want!!! Yikes. Within the psychiatry and psychology there are an insane amount of stuff to learn by heart. ADHD, DAMP, MBD, PANDAS, different personality disorders, anxiety, panic anxiety, affective suffering, neuroses +++ Oh boy!
Ah well, pray it will go tolerably. Did I mention I got a C on the exam I had on December 5th?! Well, I did, and I was really happy with it. Yea!
EV :-)
5 comments:
Your in my thoughts right now and you will be tomorrow. Best of luck on your exam. I know you'll do great! :)
Good luck hug from me!
I wish you very very good luck for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LG
Brigitte
hope it all went well, or that you survived, anyway! Thanks for the New Year wishes, and here's wishing you a challenging yet fulfilling 2008! huggggsssss!!!
*lynne*
How did you get on honey? Hope it went well. Haven't been online as been ill here - sorry to be late with good luck wishes!
xx
Post a Comment