Yup! My voicemessage to you. So sorry for my horrible sounding voice.
It sounds all fake for some reason. Can't explain it.
And my English is not the best either. I don't know what happened.
I think I got all nervous recording.
MY MESSAGE IS HERE
I will be back with a proper post, sooooon...
HUGS!!
14 comments:
Oh my god, I freakin' love your voice. Seriously! Your accent is the best. I could listen to you talk all day long. Such a smooth radio-type voice!
Haha, are you joking me!?! But, thanks though... I just SO love that photo of you Martha. GORGEOUS!!
Hugs
Oh...I love it, love it, love it! You have the sweetest sounding voice, and I love your accent! I, too, could listen to you all day! I so hope that you will enjoy your holiday! I think I will be going back to work very soon, so my vacation is just about at an end.
Blog soon...when you're not so empty!
xoxoxo
Vans
Oi, you, your voice SO AIN'T FAKE!!! And your accent is awesome!!! Anyway, just thought I'd pop by for a very short while before I head off to the all-too-attractive destination of Bedfordshire. ;-) I'm leaving for home tomorrow, btw, but I'm not too sure if I'll be able to visit you this time. It's just that we've got an assignment to hand in the week after Easter break and I haven't really started writing it yet... *swallows hard and whistles nervously* But I'll inform you if/when I do get some time in my hands, yes?
Keep on bloggin'! :-D
Diapers, "vooooooooolaaaaaaaareeeee", una pausita and Irish brogues (i.e. Bono!),
Elise
hei hei!
stilig å legge inn tale på bloggen din...
du snakker som en ire må jeg jo si
Gla i deg... Snakkes
Eva
Darling - you have a BEAUTIFUL voice. I was blown away by it - that and your command of the language. Just amazing. I love the Irish lilt to your voice, gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing with us.
I hope you manage to get your thoughts, mind, will and body in harmony over your holiday.
love and hugs
Moxie
xxx
Your English is great and I can hear the Irish influence from your time in Kildare.
Have a great weekend,
Deb
I love your voice Eilen! it has so much irish/scotch in it.... I think. so much clarity. how lovely to hear ye!
have a restful I N V I G O R A T I N G holiday... lucky you....Go to a SPA....... and get it all down.... facial, nails, ped you name it! I'll be work work working. (retail world)... thanks for the compliments re my art blog.... hey if you want to hear my voice vhek my chicken blog ha ha...there's a little movie in it that I just did. weird subject matter but check it out! Love Nina
Gosh, thank you all so much for your kind words. My voice I think is dark and dull, but hey, who am I to judge!? *lol* I just heard Nina's voice today, and it was hot! I want to hear yours too!! So get to it. Hihi...
Oh my God!!! I am TOTALLY IN LOVE! I can't describe what I am feeling, really, dear! Such a lovely lovely voice! And sexy too. I swear I am heals over top after listening to this. And you mentioned me! You said my name and you said your name - I am in a total bliss right now.*jumping up and down and running around the room* And how dare you ask excuses for your English! Your English sounds so lovely and enchanting! And it is PERFECT!!! Just with a zest of a little accent that makes it so sexy. I can listen to you for hours!!! This is one of most wonderful voices I've ever heard. And your laugh is charming. I could'n not smile when I heard you laugh - it is so contagious. And so clear and lovely. I don't know how many "lovely"s I said in this comment, but this is because I am totally under the power of your voice!!!
Te quiero Eilen!!! Como quisiera saber inglès por favor!!! tienes una vos super dulce! y tu sonrisa!!! me emociona escuchar su sonido.
Mi corazòn es tuyo linda!
te dejo un regalo y te deso FELICES PASCUAS!
Tu amiga que te adora, Nora!
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1980/eilenpascuasdd7.jpg
Your voice and accent are wonderful! Of course, us American love accents from over seas. You are too hard on yourself.
MISS YOU MISS NORWAY!
Hi Darlin! Love your voice!
Post a Comment