As it said in the headline; my hip is behaving badly. Indeed-e-o… I just had to take a pill for the pain. So severe right now I can hardly sit still. I’ve had grave pains for many weeks now. It is so frustrating sometimes, to know that there is nothing to do about it. I have to live with it always like. The ache goes from my arse, and my hip area, and all the way down to my ankles. Sorry, I won’t whine any more about it.
Meanwhile, I am currently wondering whether most people in the surrounding areas got their drivers licenses in the post. There is an insane amount of bad driving out there. Like every time I’m out on the roads I am appalled by the way some people behave in the traffic. I think the lack
of consideration, politeness and some respect is revolting. I think ht the concept of “other people” means nothing. Not to mention the horrible cutting, speeding and overtaking… Yikes. I am surprised that more people aren’t killed around here, I really am.
I am in love with the county (Rogaland) in which I live in. I think it is a county full of breathtaking nature, and there is so much weather, so to speak. In addition, we have fjords and mountains, plus the flatness where I live, with open sea and sandy beaches. We can go from scenery like this…


... to this in quite short time. I think the diversity is fantastic!


I am off to watch some TV and eat ice cream
Hugs EV :-)
7 comments:
I love these photos! Man, I wanna go there too!!!
How are you? Hope you're fine.
Bye
Wow, you live THERE! Absolutely amazing scenery. I must see more of it!
I hope all is well with you, dear friend and your hip starts behaving better very soon!
Laura: Thank you so much. Yes, I do hope youll come and visit me some day. That'd be fantastic! I am ok dear. I'll write an email soon.
Marty; Sweety, thank you! Yes it is lovely. But, I don't live by those mountains. Where I live it is very flat. However; in my county, which is called Rogaland (norway consists of 19 counties) the scenery varies so much, and withiin a couple of hours, or less, we can go from the extreme flatness of my homevillage to the deep fjords and mountains other places. We can thank the last iceage for that :-)
The hip is feeling quite good right now at least.
Love and hugs to you both
LOVE those photos! Oh you live in such a beautiful area! Here, although Paris is a beautiful city, it is dark grey stone, dark grey stone and more dark grey stone.
... one of these days I *have* to make it to your neck of the woods! Those pics are amazing and I'd love to see them live...
What a beautiful country you live in! Stunning photographs.
Your pics are amazing! It's stunning where you live! Don't take it for granted...enjoy it often!
Post a Comment