Of my dear granda Trygve Bernhard who passed away quietly in their living room
at 07.00 this morning. He was 87.
I love you granda, and I know you are in a much better place right now. You will be greatly missed though, with all your wise words, quotes, history and knowledge. I am so thankful for the last 6 years, as you and I grew very very close... I could talk to you about anything. We could even discuss what kind of asses we liked best on women; we agreed on a good sized one! *lol*
I know you loved and respected me for all that I am, and for
that I am forever grateful. It was mutual...
Take care on your new journey, and I'll see you when it's my time.
A lot of love, and hugs
EV - your grand daughter.
8 comments:
May he rest in peace.
Hei vennen!
Ikke enkelt så vite hva en skal si til deg... Alt gjør vondt. prøvde å være "fornuftig" med meldingen jeg sendte men jeg vet ikke... Virket så rart...
Men som du sier her så har han det bedre nå... Han slapp å lide så veldig lenge... Som vi snakka om tidligere så var det greit at det gikk så fort som det gjorde.
Føler med deg å resten av familien din...
Du må bare ringe hvis det er noe jeg kan gjøre...
Kjempe gla i deg
Mange klemmer fra Eva... Skal hilse fra Erling
I am so very sorry sweetie.
You are in my thoughts...
Your post is very beautiful. Much love to you and your family at this time.
my condolences to you and yours for your loss. It's a sad time, yet I'm glad you're dealing with it in a healthy manner - celebrate the happy memories, and time well spent. huggzzzz!!
God receives the grandpa in his arms, rests in peace. My condolences more sense for you and family.
be praying for ur grandpa!
i m so sorry. Paloma
Post a Comment