Thursday, April 03, 2008
Hmmm...
I'd love that, because then Mr Darcy would be my man. Yum!
And the on to a little survey that I stole from lovely and beautiful Martha's blog.
1. Cell phone: is with me at all times, and used like a gazillion times a day!
2. Relationship: Yes, I am in a totally HOT one with CSI at the mo…
3. My hair: just cut it, shortish and blonde
4. Work: I go to work practise every day
5. My sibling: is someone I love dearly, and whom I am emotionally very close to
6. My favourite thing: my computer, could not live a day without it
7. My dream last night: Oh, *blushing*. It was a so-called wet dream (or is it called that for women too!?) about Bob.
8. Favourite drink: water and tab X-tra
9. Dream car: BMW, a black one that looks like a panther ready to attack
10. The room I’m in: my spare bedroom, which I use for painting/homework/computer
11. My shoes: black adidas with three white stripes
12. My fears: drowning, never finding love again
13. What do I want to be in 10 years: a hard working woman who loves her job and has a fantastic man/woman in her life.
14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: No one really, except family.
15. What I am not good at: going to bed early, eating right, keeping a tidy flat
16. Muffin: yum yum
17. One of my wish list items: oh boy that list is waaay long
18. Where I grew up: at Vigrestad a small place in the south-west, where I still reside.
19. Last thing I did: talked to dad on the phone for 25 minutes. He lives 200 metres away and calls me…
20. Wearing: black trousers, black bra, and a green t-shirt
21. Not wearing: knickers *coughing and blushing*
22. My pet: is a hairy bastard cute fluffy slutty loveable cuddly kitten
23. My computer: is something I bought the hardware/software for, and my brother and I
then built it.
24. My life: life? I have no life.
25. My mood: silly, sexy and mad
26. Missing: being able to run like the wind down a green meadow
27. What I am thinking about right now: William Petersen YUM! No triple yum!
28. My car: is still waiting to be bought sometime in the future
29. My kitchen: is nice enough, and actually tidy
30. My weather: blue sky and sun, mild
31. Favourite colour: depends on the mood, but green and red stand out
32. Last time I laughed: really hard? That was during Easter from talking to Helene and Rønnaug
33. Last time I cried: Sunday, because of my granda
34. School: is a very good thing
35. Love: is essential. It is something that I need in my life, in some form or another
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Lucky you!!!
I'm Anne Elliot! lol
So I get Captain Wentworth! Well, I guess I should be glad! :)
I was Elizabeth Bennett too!!! :)
Oh man I'm jealous. :)
I got... err... the elder of the Dashwood sisters... (Elinor, was it?) So, Alan Rickman for me, then... :-\ Was kinda hoping for Darcy myself, but ah well, although his looks ain't my cuppa tea, he's got a good heart - and that's what matters in the end! ;-)
Elise (who can't be bothered signing in again after just having signed out. Ugh. The pangs of blogging.)
Oh, and another thing - did you know that Firth and Ehle actually dated during and after the shooting of P&P? I didn't, to be honest... Err, yeah, so... that's basically it. :-S
*cough*awkward*cough*
Have a nice weekend!
Diapers!
Se le ha otorgado un Premio al Blog monsoonsmind.blogspot.com. Felicitaciones!
Dude, you got a prize?! What...? How...? When...? SPAM?!
Pray write and elaborate on this befuddling topic...
Hello is it ok to translate this in Greece;
Post a Comment