Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shivers down my spine for sure

Ok, not much I am going to say today, but I just really needed to share this video with you. It is
an acoustic version of a song by Anouk, called Lost. It is sung by a 16-year old boy named Erlend,  at a talk show on Norwegian TV. Erlend won the "Norway's got talent" competition in May. He sang this song in the final too, but I think this acoustic version is just amazing... His voice makes me cry, and the clarity of his voice is just, well guess what, I am out of words...

Erlend Bratland singing "Lost"

Other than that I am melting as the weather is hot and humid. I hate humidity! Makes me sticky. I haven't had any bugs in ears in the last days, but it still feels like I have one tickling me. I can't seem to shift that icky feeling... 

I'll be back Friday with more. I am off then so...

Lovey dovey EV :-)

8 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

Thank God for no more bugs in your ears!! That story was just awful to read, I can't imagine experiencing that!

Martha-Anne said...

And man, can that guy sing!!!! WOW!

Monsoon said...

Martha!! Hey! Yeah I know... God I hope it was my last time. Horrendous it was! Yeah when he sings live there with only one guitar... Oh darn. Young as he is.

Love :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad to read you haven't experienced those bugs anymore!
And I really like the voice of that Erlend, he's very good.
Love you!

So long, farewell! said...

Hey gorgeous! How are you? I have pinched your rainforest saving icon for my blog too!

There are changes afoot on my blog, I'm going to have to go private, instructions are there though if you want to carry on reading.

love and hugs to you beautiful!

xxx

Yudith Valles de Perez said...

Chosen to Ten (10) My most visited, to make delivery of this Nos Une The Friendship Award, selected among others, that gave me my friend and always consistent with its Siry Blog http://recetasparaelalma.blogspot.com/ THE DAY April 17, 2008 at its Post Awards and More Awards. Monsoon, please your take the Award!

Aisha said...

Such an amazing voice, wow! He's so young. He'll get really famous. :)

Thanks so much for submitting your photo @ aisha's memorabilia. You're the first one. I hope it's ok with you I included your message. let me know if it's ok or not. Thanks again, Eilen!
Here's the link:
http://aishasmemorabilia.blogspot.com/2008/06/little-chapel.html

hfnl/jtld said...

just visiting u here