
I am stressed. Not that there is anything new about that. I mean, that is SO 2006! Right now I feel I was born stressed. I am sure as came out 34 years ago (Eeeek!) I was all sweating, heart palpitating, nervous looks, and unable to sleep for days… needless to say, the word is exam. On September 26th, which means it is around two weeks from now. The subjects are so so hard, and I am really finding it hard to learn it. As I was reading today I could read a sentence like 5 times, and still it would make no sense. I am seriously beginning to question my own IQ at this moment. The book I am reading now is called:”The democratic laboratory”… Oooh, the title just screams excitement! I can tell you this though; I’d rather eat my own fried eyeballs than having to read this shite one more time. That is how painful it is. The authors have written in the beginning of it: We hope with this book to be able to inspire students… To do what? Cry? Leap through a window? Tear off ones hair? Commit suicide?
I have to nag about one more thing; almost every word of the damn thing is a foreign word, and I would have to look almost all of them up in a thesaurus to be able to comprehend even the slightest thing. Big words come to me!! I am fucking desperate! The worst thing is that they write it like these are words everybody should know, well newsflash; we don’t! Right now I wish I had chosen the more mathematical career, like engineer. I did think about it, but thought that since I was as old as I was, I would be better off getting an education that can be used in many ways and fields… Hear hear, the stupidity!
So, that was today’s little vent. Or was it big? Yeah, I think I would land on that. I am actually going out tonight. Going to Karin to meet up with two other girls we went to High school with. I hope for a nice evening. In fact, I am going to be there at 19.30, so I better start getting ready soon. Have to put some make-up on, which means mascara… Hehe, I am not exactly a make-up crazed woman. I do wear eye shadow sometimes, I do, but not on a daily basis. Usually it is just mascara.
Well, I think I might have to go. I didn’t realize the time when I started writing.
Please pray that my brain suddenly becomes brilliant!
Me, left, and one of the girls coming tonight; Hildegunn. We were "Russ", which is what we can become after 12 years of school in Norway, like after High School. It can probably be compared to graduation in USA.
EV :-)

1 comment:
Sending brilliant brain vibes! You will be wonderful!
vreckd made me LMAO :o) Very apt.
We WILL have a stroll in the park together one day - either we will come over to Norway to visit or you are welcome to come over here (or wherever we are living!) and we shall have lots of fun and a lovely picnic!
xxx
Post a Comment