Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oooh exciting post

In the absence of something better to say I turn to this; a questionnaire Nina had on her MySpace. I hope perhaps I will be able to write something tomorrow. I can say that I am really freaked out and stressed, so much so that it actually paralyses me. Exam is scaring the bejaysus out of me! Energy come to me!

Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yes, most people. I am always myself, but perhaps my ex Inger Marie stands out as she knows me in ways that no one else does…


When you think about your last kiss, how does it make you feel?
Sad(ish), as it was with my ex, and it was a tearful and sore moment/kiss as we kinda knew that “this was it”.

Who was the last person to call you?
Rønnaug

What's irritating you right now?
Oh, do we have space for me to make a list!? But my exam is probably THE most irritating.

What is your nickname? I have none, but when I was small ma called me Mossi.

Is this year the best year of your life?
No I think only 2007 stands out as a worse year than this.

Have you given up on anyone?
Yes one “friend”.

Your ex is driving next to you, what do you do?
Either nothing, if it doesn’t feel right to wave, or wave… My last ex, Inger Marie is in the same class as me at Uni, we sometimes sit together so…

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Every time I hear that people have tortured kittens and other animals.

Where’s the person you miss most, and who is it?
He lives in Sandnes and he is the most spectacular creature ever!

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl? Yeah probably, but I mean things like that have made us what we are today, so.

Do you have a best friend?
Several

Do you talk to the person you fell the hardest for?
No, I haven’t spoken to him since 2006.

Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
No

Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone a lot?
Yes, I sincerely like someone now

Have you ever written anything on a bathroom wall or door?
Yes, once in a nightclub called Mc Grath's in O’Connell Street in Dublin

Who was the last person you held hands with?
Inger Marie I guess

Ever kissed any of your friends on facebook/Myspace?
Yes

Are you happy with the relationship status you're in right now?
Nah!

Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
Yes, she is someone whom I will always love and care for.

Do you regret dating anyone you dated?
Yes

Could you go a day without eating?
I did live solely on “milkshakes” for 6 weeks in 1996. (Cambridge diet)

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Won’t say…

Were you happy when you woke up today?
No

What do you currently hear?
Abba with “Andante andante”

Ever talked to someone that was drunk?
Yeah, like a gazillion times. Not really fond of it though, if the person is totally wasted that is. And if I am drunk I talk a lot to myself too

Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
Fast asleep in my bed having sweet dreams!

Any plans for tonight?
Studying and watching “Will and Grace” on DVD

Ever turned a girl/boy down you shouldn't have?
No

What's the background on your cell phone?
It is a painting by Gustav Klimt

What do you want in your life right now?
Bob, healthy mind, self-love, great brain, energy and strength

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Can’t remember, but it wasn’t late, because I needed to get up at a reasonable hour to study

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a T?
Yes, a Tommy and a Torbjørn, can’t remember any more at the moment.

What's your hair look like today?
Normal

What did you do today?
Went shopping for baby clothes for Grete, my friend who had a baby girl a month ago, then went to her to say hi, as she is home visiting her parents. (she lives quite far away) then I have studied, visited my parents, had Karin for a visit, and driven Rønnaug to a party.

What does your last text message say and who's it from?
Will you come over, or do you want me to come? From Grete

Are you interested in a certain person right now?
Yes

What are you wearing?
Nothing, I always sit nude in front of the computer. It is a hobby I have.
No, kidding, obviously, I wear a green t-shirt, black pants, black bra etc.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And sometime questions and answers are nice to do... :)

Greetings from the Netherlands...

Yudith Valles de Perez said...

You have a Award!

Sandra said...

Just wanted to say hello, not been around in awhile. Take care and good luck on your exams.

david santos said...

Hello, Monsoon!
I come to desire a good weekend to you.

NINANINA said...

you did well! but I am waiting to see how your exam went ! I had my work review today.... they love my signage/ design work and said I am up for a raise in Janm! whoooo hoooo. I'll have to post some of my work stuff on FB. although its not too exciting.
so good to be off for the weekend! Love NINA