Just HAD to express my annoyance and rage against the new ugly arse and messy-looking design of the "follower" thing. Why blogger, why destroy something that did look nice. I might have to remove it from my page, as I don't want some blasted google friend connector on my page. Take it away you twats!! Aaaarghh!!! *^"X?¤&!%"¤#=?! I want my blog to look neat and tidy, and now it doesn't. That blue colour on the gadget, and the white button!! Eeek!
4 comments:
Calm down!!!!
Hahahaha
Yeah I know. But I am just so sick and tired of things, similar to this, changing into something worse or uglier! It bugs me no end. Can't help it.
I know what you mean! They really are twats for changing it. The users should be able to alter this gadget thingumajig according to our fancy, I think. Removoe buttons, links and whatnot. DEATH TO THE NEW AND "UPDATED" FOLLOWER GADGET!!! *hyperbole, obv*
I totally agree! I hate someone messing with my neat and tidy blog! How were you able to edit your follower so it doesn't show the ugly white box around it?
Pat Anderson
a fellow blogger
Post a Comment