Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Followers

Just a quick note to say that I've added a "follower" gadget to  my blog. You can see it under my profile on the right hand side on my blog. You can add yourself as a follower... I'd be very happy if you did. You can also be anonymous! Then, if you'd like you can add such a gadget to your blog, and let me follow yours. Neat, eh!? I think it gives us the opportunity to expand our blog world, and whose blogs we visit... Give it a go! Pretty pleeeease! 

Huggies :-)

5 comments:

Eva Kråkenes said...

hvordan får jeg sånn follower?

Anonymous said...

let's sing it: I will follow you, follow you wherever you may blog... :)

Monsoon said...

Lynne. *lol* That made me laugh!! You have a way with words and I like the way you play with words and sentences... :-)

momiji said...

I joined gladly!

Nora Báez said...

Yo sigo tu log en forma anónima, preciosa!
Te quiero mucho amiga!