Happy new Year to all my lovely friends!! Hope 2010 will be a wonderful year in all aspects of our lives. I've had a good Christmas, yet a busy last few months. It has all winded down now though, and I am at a very balanced place in my life. Yay!! On Tuesday week I am, hopefully, having my gastric bypass. I haven't been able to lose as much as they wanted me to, even though I have followed the diet for 5 weeks. So they might decide they can't operate before I've lost more... Let us hope that isn't the case. Anyway; please keep me in your prayers and thoughts for Tuesday, for my surgery to go well and that I will have no problems or complications. It is after all quite big surgery, you know messing around with the stomach pouch and small intestines. I will keep you posted, when I can...
Yikes, this is it, no way back now.
Lots of love and hope - Monsoon :-)
6 comments:
Love and luck from all of us beautiful lady! This is the start of a whole new world of opportunities for you sweetie! Dive in with both feet! xxx
Hello,
Was just browsing through google and found this forum figured I would sign up and wish you all a happy new years.
Have a good 2010 !!
Good luck with the gastric bypass. I have been trying to do it the old fashioned way and have lost over 40 lbs. Surgery scares me too much.
It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)
Querida amiga...
Todo irà bien, ya veràs que es asì. Estarè tomando tu mano el dìa martes y no la soltarè por nada de nada.
Te quiero con el alma y el corazòn ¿lo sabes, verdad?
Muchos, muchos besos par ti, Eilen.
Tu siempre amiga que no te olvida
Nora
It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)
Post a Comment