Birthday: August 2nd.
Birthplace: Stavanger
Eye colour: bluish
Hair colour: blondish
Height: 5'7
Right handed or left handed? Ambidextrous
Your heritage: Norwegian
My worst habit: obsessing about my age and th lines and wrinkles which are sneaking upon me
Zodiac sign: Leo
Shoe size: 4 in UK sizes, 5 in US and 37 in Europe
Innie or outie? Both!
Parents still together? Yes, 44 years! (since 14 and 16)
The shoes you wore today: Red adidas runners
Your fears: spiders, fire and being on a sinking boat/ship
Thoughts first waking up: Hmmm... Must open those roller blinds
Your best physical feature: Eyes I think
Your bedtime: ranging from 11 and 01.30
Your most missed memory: Feeling totally free and inhibited
MY FAVOURITES
Favourite colour? Green and red
Food? "komle", a traditional Norwegian dish
Sport? I walk a lot, but to watch: football/soccer and handball
Animal? Sheep, cats and gerbils, but I love all animals
Ice Cream? "Sun lolly" and every sort that my cousin makes
Store? Clas Ohlson
Salad dressing? Don't really like it
Actor? Yikes, can't choose...
Song? Well right now it's "Codes" with "You are here"
Holiday? Christmas, I love the traditions that come with it
Season? Spring
Radio station? Don't listen to radio
Scent besides perfume? The smells of spring, sea, wet forest/wood
Body part on the opposite/same sex? Eyes, hips, nose and thighs
DO YOU
Swear? Yes, unfortunately, like a sailor at times. Would like to stop though
Sing well? I can if I try
Want to get married? It’s all the same to me really
Believe in yourself? Most of the time
Get motion sickness? Yes, in a car and bus, especially
Like thunderstorms? Yeah I do. Fantastic to look at!
Go to church? Not really
Sleep with stuffed animals? No, stopped at 14, but my teddy (aged 36) sits in my bedroom, like an ornament, poor thing.
Keep a journal/diary? Oh do I ever? Yes, since the age of 10
Dance in the rain? Love it!
Sing in the shower? I even dance!
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke? Neither, but Cola Zero is good
McDonald's or Burger King? Neither
Single or group dates? Single, if I must date…
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate, give me chocolate!!
Strawberries or Blueberries? Both
Meat or veggies? I do like my meat
TV or movie? Depends, if there's anything to learn; TV
Guitar or drums? Couldn’t live without either
Adidas or Nike? Adidas
Chinese or Mexican? I think Chinese
Cheerios or Cornflakes? Neither, I prefer 4- korn, a 100 % natural un-processed whole grain muesli mix
Cake or pie? Not a big cake person, but if I were to be offered a slice of heaven, read: brownie, I'd have a go at it!
CAN YOU
Do the splits? Not any more, working on it though
Write with both hands? Yes, I am in fact ambidextrous
Whistle? Not very well, to my big annoyance
Blow a bubble? Course!
Roll your tongue in a circle? Heck yeah!
Cross your eyes? Yes, sometimes I even do it unintentionally
Walk with your toes curled? Yes, but it’s not an inclination I have.
Touch your tongue to your nose? No, but almost.
Dance? Yes, I think I have to say yes.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON
You touched: Tonje
You talked to on the phone: Ciara
You instant messaged: You mean sms? In that case; Ciara
You hugged: Arne, my friend Irene's husband when saying bye
You yelled at: My brother
You played a sport with: my handball team years ago
WHAT'S THE LAST
Time you laughed? Yesterday when out walking
Time you cried? When I watched the film "Haven"
Movie you watched? Sense and sensibility
Flavour of gum you chewed? Don't really chew gum
Joke you told? One about an eye doctor
RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT
Where are you? At home
What can you see out your window? Pure darkness, as all the streetlights of this village are out
Are you listening to music? What kind of questions is that, of course I am!
What are you wearing? Jeans and blue t-shirt
What's on your mouse pad? It is just all black
BELIEFS
Do you believe there is life on other planets? Yes, at least I hope so. Especially after watching the BBC documentary “Space” AMAZING!!
Do you believe in miracles? Yes I do
Magic? Oh yes
Love at first sight? How could I not!?
God? Yes
Satan? Hmmm… define Satan…
Ghosts? Yes
Santa? Not really, no
IN A GIRL/GUY...
Fav eye colour: BROWN!!
Fav hair colour: I have no preference, oddly enough
Short or long hair: short(ish) for men, whatever for girls
Height: tall, yes I like them very tall, but that's mostly in men though
Weight: doesn’t matter, but I have to admit I am attracted to slender men
Clothing style: I don't like garbage looks and metro sexual clothing on men. *chills*
What attracts you most: Intelligence, a good character, people passionate about things that revolves around history, charms, eloquence, humour, "giddyness", people with passionate personalities, inspiring people, and people who care about the earth
RANDOM
What country would you most like to visit? Italy, England, Spain, Australia ++++
Number Of CD's I Own: Gees, that must be hundreds
Your Good Luck Charm: a tattoo, which is actually of an Icelandic good luck charm.
How many pillows do you sleep with? One, a tempur one.
Do you drink milk? Only when I eat whole grains for breakfast
Do you think God has a gender? God manifests as a he in my head...
Where do you think we go when we die? To an afterlife
How many rings until you answer the phone? 3-4
What is something scientists need to invent? Cures for horrendous diseases
Are you a health freak? Not a freak, but rather trying to eat healthy in a moderate way
Are you a virgin? Yes, my last relationship lasted six years and we waited…
If you could travel into space, where would YOU GO? Oh my God, how exciting! Just to be able to see our beautiful planet from outer space. I'd swoon...
What is the worst weather? When it is raining horizontally
Did you play with Barbies as a child? Oh did I ever? A lot! I had about three million dolls.
How many grades have you failed? None! I am brains on legs…
3 comments:
This is a comment made by Elise. For some reason it never showed up here, even though I published it. That sort of thing has happened before, and it bugs me no end! Argh!
Elise: Loved reading this post! Made me laugh out loud more than once. Need to update myself on what you've written these last couple of weeks now. Btw, thank you so much for your kind words and your prayers. They really helped. So strange to know he's gone now. Taken away too soon. Still can't quite believe it. But it was good to pay my last respects to him and say goodbye to him with the rest of the family. Requiescat in pace...
Anyway, keep on writing! I so enjoy reading your blog! :-D
Huggies!
Ah it's not so bad being on a sinking ship as long as you get rescued :)
Elise: I am glad you got to say a proper goodbye. Something like that helps a lot I think. Of course I'd keep you in my prayers and thoughts; it's the VERY least I could do for someone I like who has lost someone dear!
Rose: OH GOSH! I know, but still... I am SO scared of water you see, so it would feel like the biggest nightmare. I'd probably just throw myself overboard and get it over with... I can't even begin, in the slightest of ways, to comprehend what that Oceanos journey must have been for you. *chills down my spine*
Post a Comment