Saturday, February 05, 2011

Magic with colours

I simply had to share these amazing paintings. I watched a programme on TV about the artist, where we got to see him work his magic with hands, fingers, brushes and so on. Somehow these pictures just moved me to tears. I don't know why. There's just so much emotion, talent, dedication and love for the colours and splendour of nature and buildings. He is just so able to convey this in these paintings. There's such a vivacity to be felt when you look at these. It makes me wander, in my thoughts, and it makes me dream and smile. So let me share some of his works here:











So, what did you think?! Isn't the use of colour just stunning? I love how he sees the world, and how he i able to share of this grandeur. Now, if you already like them and are impressed, I am guessing you well be immensely more impressed when I tell you about the artist himself. His name is Kieron Williamson, and he was 6, 7 or 8 when he painted these! Yes, you read correctly. 6, 7 and 8 years of age!!!! I find that astounding and remarkable. This child, this cute little sensitive boy made my day, and he crept into my heart and left a permanent mark. I am perplexed and in full awe and admiration of this child. Wow.



Here he is at work...

Well, that's all for today. Just had to share my amazement!

Love & Light - Monsoon -

12 comments:

momiji said...

This is incredible... I am just speachless actually. What can be said when a little boy does this kind of thing with colours and brushes? This is a serious professional job, absolute perfection of perspective, form and colour. It's a phenomenon...

Garnetrose said...

Beautiful. I hope he continues to paint. Such a talent.

Muni-Muni said...

wow..he's so amazing!!he's so much better than me..i think what inspired you a lot was his dedication to his work...i also paint..but im not dedicated enough..im too lazy to paint...i only paint when i have school projects...now i realized i miss painting a lot..but i want to paint with my friends...(^^)

MissKeeny said...

Amazing. Just wow

levoruchka said...

his pictures are awesome! true talent, respect.

Chaitanya Motupalli said...

This is incredible!!! Am stunned after learning about the artist! Thanks for sharing!

Suchitra_E said...

I remember seeing him on the news. It's amazing how such a little child was able to give so much depth of emotion to his expression.
Thank you so much for sharing.

chaussures converse said...

It's amazing how such a little child was able to give so much depth of emotion to his expression.

252 said...

he sure is amazing ! i wish i could paint like that

LamoreAllure said...

I was amazed when I read about the artist's age. I love his creativity and I hope it continues through out his life. Thank you for sharing.
Linda L

Unknown said...

this is.. I have no words! His paintings look like this is photo, not painting.

buy rift platinum said...

OMG! what a masterpiece. . super awesome. . =)