Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mad faces

Weekend is over, and it is Sunday night. Time flies, and I watch life go by like a film before my eyes. I must try to catch up… I live and I breathe, I long and stress, I cry, I smile, I try to be positive, I dread the future, I sing and dance, I eat too much, I talk, I am lonely, my soul is lonely, even when around other people, I am distressed, I am happy, I laugh out loud, I am wanton, I am satisfied, I joke, I am serious, I dream and I am realistic, I do long improvised monologues and I love. Yes, I really do love don’t I? *sighing*

Somehow, Wednesday’s concert feels unreal, like it never took place. It is too cool to be true. I saw Pete and Roger on stage; I was there! Wow!

I was at Janne’s on Friday. Good night. Yesterday Karin had invited me for soup so I was at her flat then. Ate a tasty carrot soup with garlic bread. Yummy. Ate way too much. Gee, really? How unusual!

I have very little to write about, and so I see no point in writing only crap, so instead I think I’ll stop. My mind has taken a holiday in the sun I think. Sorry for being such a complete bore.

Played around with my mobile the other day, and it resulted in some funny pictures. My brother and I roared laughing! They are of my brother, Janne and me also. This type of fun is what I call cheap, as I can laugh my head off by it, and yet it is soo silly. Hehe








Monsoon

3 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

Love this post, especially the first part. The pics made me laugh too!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Stress is always difficult to live through, dear. And no way keeping diets or work outs when inside we don't feel good. Don't worry about it all and try to do things you like. Hold on there!

Love,
Lilie

P.S. Had a good laugh over your crazy photos. Thanks for cheering me up so! :)

Laura said...

great pics!! ahah :)