Over the past week, I have spent (last) Sunday evening together with Irene and her hubby Arne and Janne also. Very good evening! After that, I have done one thing and that is study. I have now written, read and talked aloud to myself about one subject in particular. I can now say that I know the “law of the judicial debt restructure arrangement”, back to front, diagonally, vertically and horizontally. So in other words; if this turns up on my exam, well be my guest!
I am sleep deprived, and feel like a zombie, hence picture of morning hairstyle. Even after looking like this for years when I wake up, I find it hard to believe anyone can look this disastrous in the morning. *lol*

Every night I go to bed I twist, turn, and writhe around in my bed until my sheet is one big lump under me. I don’t know what to do about it. It is beginning to feel serious, it actually is. I try to do everything experts tell you to do in sleep emergencies, but nothing helps. I can be so insanely tired when going to bed, yet there is no Mr. Sandman in sight.
I will share with you, my very few readers, something I’ve been thinking about for a year now. I have vicious plans of moving to Spain for 6-12 months after finishing my bachelor’s degree. I am eager to become fluent in Spanish. What better way, or place, is there to do that than there? I can’t think of a better way, as I do know the basics of the language. Better vocabulary, some sentence structures and the use of some articles, are all I need to become fluent. I have started to gather information about moving, bringing pets to the country, living and cost expenses etc. I have to say I am all psyched by the idea. I have no ties here, so why not travel and expand horizons while I can. Because of the EEA-agreement, it is quite easy for me to go live there for a while. So, that is my dream. And it is a dream that will come true if I want to. It’s like that Nike add says; Just do it!
Watched a documentary (gee!!) on the Black Death today. Oh yummy, what a swell way to die. It was in fact a most vicious and painful way to go. This documentary told the story of the years prior to the plague, the years during the plague, and also what the aftermath was. In Barcelona at some point 600 people died every day there. Can you imagine? How to find burial for this amount of dead? 11 000 people dies in 6 weeks somewhere else, in Italy I think it was. Dreadful. Imagine how scared people must have been. Watching your kids, your spouse, your neighbours for that first sign of illness. Can’t bare to think about it. The immediate years following meant a lack of people basically. The landowners couldn’t find peasants to run their estates, and the villains/serfs could run away from their landlords and get their own land for almost nothing. They became free this way.
Well, enough of that. I will go now with another picture of myself.
Yes, I find myself so beautiful and sexy I just have to post pictures. I took this by a mistake, as I pressed the button when fidgeting with the mobile trying to take a picture of my pussycat. I found it to be quite weird and funny looking, taken from that angle…

Monsoon :-)
5 comments:
Just love your posts. Your firs picture is priceless! i love your bedhead hair!!!
hey girl, I love the wild hair, and the ever so elusive BOB. ha ha. yeah sometimes you can be too exhausted to sleep! hell, take something. melatonin is good. I am finally back on line, its either that I am too poor for internet bill or the hard drive gets a virus. Now I have super virus protection and ON LINE! next, I will fire up my camera and get some more art on my blog. Hope all is well!
did you see the new harry potter movie yet ?
NINA
"Yes, I find myself so beautiful and sexy I just have to post pictures." - This is what I would love to hear very often from you, dearest!
Hello there and sorry for being so totally absent - I am just completely over-loaded with everything I have to do.
Anyway, once again I am in awe and admiration for your tenacity and determination. It is Summer, you are tired, yet you study until your eyes pop out. You will pass those exams and you will get that diploma (or whatever it is), I just absolutely have NO doubt about it. You are the smartest and the most hard-working of all of them.
So going to Spain soon, eh? :) This will be quite an adventure, I am sure. Such an exciting and daring thing to do. And you are absolutely right - the best way to learn or perfect a language is to live in the language's country. I wish you wanted to study French, this way you'd come living in Paris! lol
Love your funny faces - your pictures are so cute. In the last one you look thoughtful though.
Love,
Leila
Martha-Anne: Yes aren't I just super fantabulously gorgeous in the morning. *lol*
Nina: Take some... You need prescription for those sort of things in this country. And it is hard to get hold of, even then. Veery strict around here!!
I am thrilled you are back online Nina! Yea! Hope you stay that way.
Did not see the new Harry film yet. I am not very fond of going to the cinema. People tend to annoy me. Is that wrong of me? besides, I like better to curl up in the sofa at home, being able to go to the loo when I want to, not being annoyed by popcorn hailing over me etc etc. A simple no would probably have sufficed as an answer to your question. Have you seen it?
Leila: You are excused!! Very musch so my dear. I know how busy you are at the moment. Fear not. I know you're with me in thoughts.
Spain, yes. I hope to go, I really do!! That won't be in another two years time though. I am just finsihed with my first year at my bachelors degree, and have two years left. If only I pass this bloody exam.
Thoughtful? Hmm. I was more like annoyed. Fidgeting with my camera not knowing I took the picture. Hehe...
Love to all!
Eilen :-)
Eilen!
Mi amiga de los ojos màs bellos que he visto!
No te sientas vencida, ni aùn vencida! queda claro? porque eres un sol y o debes dejar de brillar por nada ni por nadie.
Quièn dice que te encuentre en España, eh? aiiinssss!!! serà una gran felicidad para mì!!! Y si no te veo allì, pues me corro hasta Noruega, me recibes? seguro que si!
No me olvido nunca, pero nunca de ti, aunque estemos muy pero muy lejos, pero si los corazones estàn unidos no hay distancias.
Te quiero mucho Eilen y me guardarè una foto tuya que colocarè en un sitio en mi casa y si alguna vez decides y puedes venir a Argentina, mi casa serà tuya!
Abrazotes y besos gigantes para ti!
Tu amiga argentina, Nora.-
Post a Comment