Picture I took outside, in my grandparents drive way.
I just wanted to say sorry for not posting. I can't find anything to say that is of any importance really. Other than that my continuation exam will be on August 9th, so I will start studying for
it tomorrow. I am scared for it. Insanely scared to be honest. Please God I'll pass it. Other than that I breathe, I eat, I drink, I sit and I am, that's about it. I'll be back when I feel more alive basically.
Monsoon
6 comments:
Mi querida amiga:
Como siempre y cuando puedo vengo a asaludarte para que sepas que no olvido.
No sè porquè motivo soñè contigo anoche, me sonreìas y me decìas que no me fuera...quièn sabe el significado de este sueño, si es que lo tien, verdad?
Besos en tu lindo corazòn, tu amiga de Argentina! :0)
beautiful picture!!!!!
Good luck to you, dearest! I believe in you and in your intelligence and talent no matter what note you get.
Love you bunches,
Lilie
P.S. I love that picture. So beautiful.
hey you! I hope you did well on your "zam" My daughter is approaching her 4th year of pre med 9at 20!) and taking bio chem this summer.. she's in a real panic. I will get my hard drive back soon but I lost all my digital art pix. I have to retake pix but will post more art soon!
Off to work at the home depot!Hang in there!
love NINA
Nora: Gracias para tu comentario. Estoy pensando sobre tu sueño… ¿Que lo significa? No sé, ¡pero naturalmente deseo sonreír a ti! Y además; aquí está un abrazo para ti también. No me entiendo todo que tu habías escrito inmediatamente. Mi española no es muy bien, lo siento. Pero cuando he traducido todo, lo entendía. Espero eres muy bien. Abrazos de Eilen
Martha: yeah it's cute isn't it.
Momiji: Thank you for believing in me no matter what! You are priceless.
Nina: I answered you in a mail. Hope your day at the Depot was a good one my dear.
Hugs to you all
hey there! it's good that you are taking the time to stop and smell/take photos of the flowers! :-) I'll send you positive and supportive vibes to help you with your preparation for this exam.
Cheers!
*lynne*
Post a Comment