I haven’t blogged in two weeks. God I am getting worse by the minute at this. I just haven’t had the strength to do anything. And so due to that my flat looks accordingly… I am ashamed by it, but I am hoping to do something about it during the weekend.
As you read in the title of this entry it said pneumonia. Well, yes apparently I’ve had pneumonia for a while. It is called atypical pneumonia, as the symptoms vary. I started to cough, like I told you in a post, the night before my exam in august. I’ve had fever, coughed like ALL the bloody time, had no breath, had flu like symptoms etc etc, but I never got around to go to the doctor. My impression of doctors is that they hear you out and then say; here here, have tic-tac… However, I have been to the doctor now… Got antibiotics and an asthma inhaler, as my breath is so bad. I can feel it is helping me already.
I’ve bought a new dining table with two chairs to match. In oak. It is simple and nice style, which I like. I can’t wait to start using it. I’ve put the table together, and one chair. My dad is helping me with the last one tomorrow. It was hard without a drill. Must remember to buy a drill of my own. Used to have one but that was my ex’s, and so she took it when she moved out her stuff in April.
Also I can add one more fantastic, yet gruesome, film to my favourites. It is called Batoru Rowaiaru, in English; Battle Royale. You can read aobut it here:
It is Japanese, and I think the actors are great. Some of you might remember this girl as GoGo Yubari in Kill Bill I. This pic is from Kill Bill.

Well, she acts in this one as well, and has one of my favourite lines form the film. There is this annoying guy all over her, and she says to him: Come at me, and every inch of me will resist you! Love that. *lol* It was because of this film that Chiaki Kuriyama was discovered by Tarantino.He saw her and wanted her in Kill Bill.
I am sure I had tons of things to tell, discuss and complain about. But somehow it has all disappeared from my mind. I can tell you one thing; I spend most of my time alone. I’ve grown accustomed to it now, so it doesn’t bother me that much anymore. I find stuff to occupy myself with. I leave with this; hehehe...
Let us all hope that I will write more frequent… One can hope… Sorry for being such a bore!
Love Monsoon
6 comments:
You better write more often. Jeez! I need my fix. I miss you on in the internet world. Glad to hear all is well with you. We'll want some pics of your new table when it's all assembled! Love you!!
I am so very sorry to learn how ill you were :( I do hope you are better now. I think it was stress of that freaky exam that undermined your general health. Please please take care of yourself, I wish you all the well and good shape, dear!
Love,
Lilie
P.S. Sorry a thousand times for my total absence. I got completely tangled in that appartment work. When I started, I just did not imagine HOW MUCH work it all represented. Now I am at the point where I have to finish no matter what, because I can't leave it the way it is. I like doing it and it is very gratifying to see the results, but it is sucking up ALL my time and in the evenings I am dead tired. Do forgive me :(
Martha: Yeees I was going to try to write more often, somehow it wasn't all that easy... I will try to write something later on today. Love you too!!
Momiji: Do not fret about it. I know how busy you are my dear. I am so glad that your apartement is turning out the way you want it to. And yes, such work is great. I too like doing stuff like that.
Love Eilen
It's lovely to see you back in blogland - I miss you!
But I am sorry to hear you are ill - here's lots of healing vibes to you.
The table and chairs sound gorgeous. I love oak furniture, strong and beautiful - just like I like them... I mean it, lol!
I am glad you are enjoying time on your own. I used to spend 98% of my time alone but now I never get a second. It's strange to adapt to. I loved (most of the) time on my own and do miss it sometimes, even though the reason I don't get time alone now is that I am so blessed with family!
Hope you get well super quick!
xxx
ei yi yi! I missed you! pneumonia is tough.... hope ya feel better. I had bronchitis in the spring and that was bad enough. I always have a stash of antibiotics just in case. I
love your personal and funny blog entries....Glad you are still friendly with exs. I always treasure my "exs" amd occasionally will do activiites with them as long as it doesn't make others jealous. Jealousy is a silly waste! Love the 50's pic. its amusing to make fun out of such a prissy and innocent era! I am sure they made fun out of the Victorians.
you have fun
NINA
Aww... Get well soon! *sends healing vibes in your direction*
Good to hear that you are getting increasingly used to single life. It takes time, but heck, you've got heaps of friends who are there to support you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on. Besides, in my opinion single life is less restrictive; you can look at whoever you wish without being reprimanded for it! :-D
And yes, that pic was cute! (Hm, was that the right adjective, I wonder...?) *lol*
Post a Comment