Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well....

I frickin did it! Yeeea!! I got a C on my continuation exam, and I have never been so over-joyed and thrilled over a C before. But then here in Norway a C is a good grade, so of course I should be happy. And I am. I cried for an hour and a half after finding out, as I was so relieved. I had been living like an emotional wreck, totally on the edge over the summer, and now it is over!! Gee I could burst. Like I said to a friend today; "I became 40 % more happy, instantly, after getting my grade." Especially since 5 out of 12 failed yet again. I am so sad they did, especially since one of them is a good friend at school. 

Just had to say!

I am all joy right now!

Looove

8 comments:

*lynne* said...

w00t! congrats on the great news!!

Martha-Anne said...

Congrats!!!! That's great!!!!

NINANINA said...

hey sweets, I am so glad you are so happy and relieved. fantastic! My brother is visiting bomlo right now and he was also in haugesund, stayting with a cousin who has an apartment in a brewery! He got some interesting stories about my norwegian grampa who was born in bomlo in 1901. Grampa Otto ran away to the states at age 12! ...then he made a living by smuggling booze during the prohibition, he did this by hiding it in the crows masts of tall ships and never got caught. How do you like that ? we are also getting some great family history and geneology!
my job sucks, byt thanks for visiting my site, I just posted some art; Hmmm there must be a possum family under my house.... it doesn;t bother me so much anymore. They are almost cute and eat the Texas sized rats:) maybe they will hibernate. ha ha.
Love NINA

Jorge M. Chávez said...

Nice too meet you, God bless you.
Bye

So long, farewell! said...

I am so very very happy for you! You deserve this so much! If I wasn't preggers I would jump on a plane to Norway and take you out for a drink or seven!

Lots of love and hugs

from us

xxx

Donna said...

Well .. YAHOO for you .. and WELL DONE! By the way .. I love your header .. a good reminder to enjoy the present.

Blessings,
Donna

Anonymous said...

All my warmest congratulations. I never doubted that you'd make it, not even for a minute. So great that now you can relax a little!
All my love,
Leila

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Eilen!!! :-D So incredibly happy for you! Sorry I haven't written to you/commented on your blog for a while, it's been a busy few weeks for me so far. And I reckon it won't improve for a while. But it was nice to know that you did well for your exam! :-D Hope to see you soon! Take care!

Huggies,
Elise

(Ps.: Can't be bothered signing in right now...)