Monday, December 03, 2007

Exam nerves once again

I think my head is actually spinning in pure angst these days. The insufferable pain in it certainly makes it feel like it is spinning for real… Right now I know nothing, I have no intellect, I have no brain actually, so it is a pure wonder I am able to write at all… Whoever said studying social work was easy? Come forward you who did, and let me smack you repeatedly on the head for telling lies. It is everything but easy, I am telling you. Theories upon theories, methods on methods on how to be a good social worker, in the child welfare department… And not to mention all the law in it as well. The principle of legal authority is very important, within the law. Yaaawn, I am even boring myself now.

Meanwhile I have done myself the upper most pleasure of watching “Pride and Prejudice” for the umpteenth time overt the last months. I have to confess, yet again, Colin Firth is hotter than hottest in this series. It is not that I notice any particular moments at all. However, should you watch it; beware of the 5th episode, and be extra aware 6 minutes and 57 seconds into it. Could the gazes BE any more loaded with love and passion? Hey, I am feeling loved, and I am only watching it… *lol*
Here, for you who haven’t watched it, and for those who can’t get enough. Click here and if you want, fast forward to the 6th minute approximately: Pride and Prejudice episode 5

I simply adore the subtle hints of it all, which follows through the whole thing. Not to mention the way they speak. Lizzy on seeing Pemberley for the first time says: I don’t think I ever saw a place more happily situated”. Aaawwwh, how cute is that!?

Look at what the cat dragged in, she is such a beast. I just had to take a picture of it. It was so tiny and cute looking. I put it out in the garden again poor devil. Groase how your skin looks,
close up like that.... Yuk!



I don’t have a lot to say today. My mind is too preoccupied about the exam on Wednesday.

Wish me luck you guys!

Love you all so much!

Hugs EV

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard times are back again as I see it - exams are here once again, and my dear friend is stressing out yet again. It is understandable, because it is so important, but still, try to take a good care of yourself, promise me.

I love Collin Firth, but I have not seen Pride and Prejudice. I always wanted to see it, just somehow did not come around it. But I certainly will, because I loved the book.

So long, farewell! said...

Sorry no proper catch up but wanted to wish you all the best with your exam tomorrow...

Social work is hard honey, and so very draining once you are doing it in the field - but it is so rewarding too. You just have to have your own safety mechanisms in place to prevent yourself from getting dragged down and you will be fine and these exams will be but a distant memory.

Have to dash but lots of love and hugs and some big kisses from Miss Bliss.

xxx

Monsoon said...

Momiji and Moxie: I had my exam last Wednesday, and I think it went well enough. I don't think I will fail at least... The law question was diffucult, but hopefully I will pass!

Now I am watching the World championship in Handball, and Norway is playing France at the moment... Yikes!

Thanks for your good wishes, Love you guys!

EV :-)

So long, farewell! said...

Lordy! Sorry I was so late - please forgive, preggy brain!

Glad it went okay. Sorry again I didn't wish you luck in time.

Hugs

xxx

hfnl/jtld said...

wow dats cute.first time i've seen a snail like that.or is it a snail?

hfnl/jtld said...

ah so ur kitty brought it :D. so cute.

nwys,i didn't know the name of that bus.so it is a double decker. thanks for the info. i haven't ride a bus like that. our bus here is just d ordinary bus.

ya i'm living in the US now. originally, i'm from philippines. we don't have double decker bus there.

thanks for dropping by.

i saw your blog in neoworx and it's the top 1 there of the pr5.so dat's why i'm curious. and i found out that your blog is simple but very nice :D.

Merry Christmas!

hfnl/jtld said...

pls add me in ur list...i will add you also in my list....thanks so much in advance!