Friday, November 23, 2007

Bath ducks who are different

I just watched “Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix” for the first time. I must say; I am very disappointed by it, sadly. In my opinion, this film stray the most from the book, compared to the preceding four films. In addition, the film was waaaay too short! An hour more would have been much better. I think they cut back on so many nice, cool and important things that definitely should have been included. Not one thing about “quidditch” for instance. Didn’t like that. So, for the first time after a Harry Potter film, I am let down by it. It could have been oh so much better! However, the directing was good, and the flying scenes were awesome!

My exam is creeping ever so close, and I can feel that my throat is constricted and my breathe feels fixed. It just feels like it of course, but help me God!

I’ve bought a couple more Christmas presents, and I am on E-bay for some stuff too. I hope I’ll win the darn thing!! I’d be thrilled. It’s not for me, but I can’t tell you, just in case…

I’ve spent an insane amount of money lately, and I’m telling you I love it. How terrible. I must stop. It is mostly of others, but I’ve bought a few things for myself too. Like two perfumes, or should I say Eau de toilettes, as that’s what they are. I bought “Laura”, by Laura Biagiotti, and “Amor Amor” by Chacharel. I had to try something new. I love my “CK one” too, but I’ve used it since forever. They smell divine. I swear; “Amor Amor” actually makes me erotically charged. I’ve never experienced that with any smell before, so that’s new… *lol*

I saw him again this week. I am so in love with him, it’s not even funny.

Mum and I went to an environmentally friendly dump today, with a load of stuff that had been sitting in my carport shed; all back since my ex and I moved in here. Good riddance. And finally there’s better room for my lawnmower.

I’ve told you before that I have a profile on gaysir. It is a meeting/dating community for all the gay/bi etc. I’ve been on there for man years, so I can’t be bothered to delete the profile. I am tempted to sometimes, because I am a good target for couples who want to introduce a girl to their bedroom exercises, to spice up their sex life. And for some reason, I am constantly being contacted by boys at the tender ages of 16 and 17, asking me to chat by cam. This is a discreet way to insinuate cam sex. Yes, for I am so interested in cam sex with a teenager! I try not be judgmental about their age, as I myself am painfully aware of how fucking insanely annoying and sore it is when older people don’t take you seriously just because of your age-(disability). Hey, I was 18 when my boyfriend was 39, so… But I didn’t sell myself as a sex toy, I guess that’s an important difference… Nevertheless, a 17-year-old doesn’t do it for me, thanks be to God! *chills* Plus, the “mother” in me just wants to give them a “do not sell yourself short for some cheap cam sex at your age” speech… You are worth so much more than that little boys!!! Jeez!! I just checked my gaysir inbox, and a 17 year old had left me this message: “Have you ever heard about someone who has been caught masturbating?” *lol* That’s a weird question. Oh for fucks sake; he wants a photo of me naked... (poor guy, what, is he blind!?!) What kind of vibes am I sending out!? Heeelp! My profile couldn’t BE any less sex fixated!! Serioulsy! 

Another thing; why the heck am I only contacted by young spotty teenagers for God’s sake? Couldn’t some 50-year-old man, whom I might grow an interest in, write me? Oh no! I kid you not; the only ones who contact me are these young ones. What is it about me? Do they think that since I am fat, that I would easily be led straight to bed? I don’t know what they have been taught, but if that’s the case they are messing with the wrong fat woman. *lol*

I have to address this, just like dear Moxie did in her blog. At least she got some response… I see from my Neoworx counter that there are many people reading this blog, or at least looking at it. But for some reason, hardly any say hi. I’d be sooo happy if some of you lurkers out there would say hi once in a while. That way I could find your blogs too you know!

Well, I am off now. I am in the mood for something else now.

Love to all my dear blog friends

Meanwhile; since I’ve just talked about how little sex fixated my profile is, here’s something to back that up!! Cute bath ducky, eh!?



EV ;-)

13 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

Ooo, those perfumes sound very nice. Glad you are treating yourself. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Dear! i just wanted to let you know i'll write you an email this weekend... Hope you're fine and please forgive me for not writing you for so long.
Wait for my mail :)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank God you're not a high school teacher then...have a good weekend, sweetie!

Irene

Monsoon said...

Martha-Anne: Yes, they smell divine. I could sit and take in the scent all day... YUM!

Laura: Oh my dear, do not fret about it. I haven't been much better at writing you either. I guess we're both busy with Uni studies and all. I will look very much forward to your mail though!!

Irene: Yes, *lol; I think I would have been disastrous as a high school teacher. Argh, yet it is extremely annoying this whole thing!! Thanks, have a great weekend yourself sweetie darling, and thanks for commenting!! :-)

Huggies

Anonymous said...

I love Amor Amor. It is one of my favorites.

That ducky is great! I haven't seen one of those before.

Monsoon said...

Wakela: Thanks for commenting!
I know, isn't it fabulous! Yeah, I found the picture of the duck on the net, and I just had to save it. Soo cool and cute! I will find your blog too!

Hugs

Eladio Osorio Montenegro said...

Hello from Spain. It has been a pleasure to be able to visit and read his blog. I have liked it very much. If it wants it can visit my blog in
http: // caldelaodecaldelas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, how are you? hope you're fine. I wrote you an e-mail, i just hope you received it... and to hear from you soon :)

hugs!
have a nice day.
Laura

Anonymous said...

lol Love that duck! :)

I did not like the last Harry Potter either. Actually, the last two sucked. It's like it gets a little worse with each movie.

Sorry, you have to see HIM all the time like that! It's like turning the knife in the wound constantly :(

Thank you so much for your letter, dear! Now I'll be able to send you something for real! :)

Love,
Leila

Monsoon said...

Eladio: Hi, I am so glad to hear from someone new in here. So thanks so much for saying hi, and for liking my blog. I will most definitely visit you too. And try to understand the Spanish too...

Laura: Sorry my dear. I have been helping my mum and then studying so much since I got your mail, so I haven't had time to reply yet. I think tonight I will have time dear. I am so sorry. Love you.

Momiji: I still liked film number 4, but this one; disappointing. I am off to send your gift today actually. *lol* Yeah, mut now I won't see him for ages, as I am not going to go to school for a while. I am on work practise from Jan to June.

Love to all of you! EV ;-)

NINANINA said...

oh the very elusive BOB strikes again!
hey thanks for the "49" compliment on my art blog!
My older brother just drove 4400 miles down from Alaska to see me... he is fixing my roof and we are hanging OUT! Every time I see my 2 Alaskan bros. I want to move NORTH and get outta this rat race. He (rick) went to Norway this past summer and is showing me tons of pix and flicks of Bomlo and the mainland.... he drove all over.. it is beautiful, very like Alaska...(Last time I was in Norge was 1971) and I have so MANY relatives over there.... who knows maybe I am related to Bob. Our family goes back to the Vikings. My temporary roommate moves in soon (after Rick leaves) & like you I will have extra $ and spend without guilt or shame. Love ya!
HA HA.
Lotsa love NINA

So long, farewell! said...

Hello! From a not so lurky lurker :o) lol

have to dash but sending much love

xxx

Nora Báez said...

Eilen!!! amiga!
Te escribo porque regresè a mi blog y querìa que lo supieras.
Por cierto, espero un regalo tuyo en estas fiestas, un perfume no estarà mal jajajaja porque el 26 de este mes cumplo 39 años que feo!!!jajajajaja
Te quiero profundamente y me encanta lo linda que estàs en la foto de tu perfil. Cuidate y seguimos como siempre en contacto.
Besos!