Sunday, February 17, 2008

night

What she wanted to feel, was his fingertips lightly on her wrist
stroking
barely touching
His lips on her face,
her neck
To feel his breath,
heavy, moaning
Fingers moving towards that heated place
While gazes remind still
What she wanted to feel was him all around her
Until stars flew and the moment froze
And to never let go of the sensation


*****************************************************************************
One day when she woke he was gone.
She couldn’t taste him, smell him, nor feel his presence even if she tried.
He was gone from her soul, her veins, and her mind.
Disappeared behind the wall of justice.
It was like he had never even been there.
But she knew it was merely a dream.
It was just what she wanted; for him to be erased, vanished,
and not leaving behind any traces of sadness and emptiness,
that incidentally felt forever carved within her soul.

9 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

wow. this is beautiful, monsoon!!

Monsoon said...

Thank you Martha-Anne. How nice of you to say so. It just came over me at 01.30 at night, just before going to bed, and I wrote it down in like a few minutes and posted it straight away. It is weird sometimes, how words appear in ones head, and just need to get out... But I am not great with words, the way you are. You never stop to blow my mind!!

Yudith Valles de Perez said...

For me is beautiful too, I like your Blog. Thank

Mars said...

Visceral and bold. I really felt all of those things in the moment. Good writing will do that, whether it comes in the wee hours before sleep or after first light!

So long, farewell! said...

What beautiful words honey. I particularly love the second piece of prose, very moving and very soul stirring.

Big hugs

xxx

Vans said...

Those are both wonderful pieces. Bravo to you...so creative and touching.

xoxoxo
Vans

JaCk said...

Hi Monsoon greetings from Italy :P

Anonymous said...

I'm back, dearest! Hope you are not angry at me for such a long silence - it took me time to get back in shape. But now I'm here! Missed you heaps!!!!

Some BEAUTIFUL words written here! I am in total awe...

P.S. I read your letter, dear, thank you so much for thinking about me and not forgetting. I'll write back soon and tell you all in detail

So long, farewell! said...

Hope you are doing okay gorgeous lady. We miss you :o)

xxx