Tuesday, February 05, 2008

shaved cat

How is everybody feeling tonight!? (say that with an Ace Ventura voice, and suddenly it gets funny, at least for me…)

I came home from work, got the car, ate something, then drove in pissing rain and terrible wind to Bryne to the vet to shave/cut Shira. Poor thing. She now lies in my living room all doped down. I think all the dreadful knots are gone, thanks be to God! It is terrible, and I can actually sense that my cat is not feeling her best, and that she was a bit down in dumps. I am sure she’ll come around now though, all combed, shaved and groomed. When we came home I brushed her for an entire hour. And she still has fur left? It is a miracle how much fur these animals have. Jaysis!

Meanwhile; driving home from Bryne was killing! The rain was tremendously heavy and each raindrop so huge it left the windscreen impossible to see through at times. I am thankful for the white lines that run alongside on ones right side when driving. II used them as my marking you see… My poor eyes were darn tired when I came home!

I had a very weird experience on Monday. I am not sure I want to write about it here, as I am afraid of saying too much. You know; someone might know the person I am talking about. Let us just say, for now, that the air vibrated, and it was fucking insane! I am perplexed by it all. I might tell you in a later post… I need to ponder a bit.
What I can say though is that I love Bob. Haha! I dreamt this magnificent dream last night. Wow. If only dreams came true. They never do, not for me they don’t.
I am not a fortunate person, at all. Not on any bloody level am I lucky. Not in gambling/money or love. I thought the “rule” was that you had to at least be lucky in one of them. Not as much as a four-leaf- clover in sight…

Well, there you go; another proof of life. Still dreary, still wanton, still mad, still in love, still a lot of things…

Hugs to you all. And boy do I miss Leila!!

Vans; you are a dear one too you know!!

EV :-)

7 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

Glad you made it home safely, through the terribly heavy rain!

Marie said...

hello. am just blog hopping on blogsite when I got directed to your site. I like the way your write your thoughts. They're all so detailed and best understood. I hope I can be one good blogger/writer like you. :)

So long, farewell! said...

Hello gorgeous!

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog - I had just come to visit your blog a few moments before but the girl needed me so cut my visit short!

So glad the card reached you okay and that you liked it. She just wanted to say thank you ;o)

Lots of love and hugs - more vids to come (glad they made you laugh!)

xxx

NINANINA said...

Ev . . . . post a pic of the shaved cat. As soon as I can afford it I will have to get ferghie shaved. She is my himalayan. She is dredfully allergic to like, ONE flea bite. She will break out in a horrible skin rash and agitate it with tooth and claw! Soon - before our flea ridden sumner I am gonna get her shaved to a LION CUT and make sure she never gets fleas again. Plus Ms. Ferghie will feel better!
Hope you are doing OK. With or without dreams of BOB!
love NINA

Nora Báez said...

Eilen, amiga!
Te extraño, lo sabes?
Estoy con ganas de recibir cartas tuyas y de responderte.
Te escribo un mail para darte la direcciòn de mi casa, si?
Te quiero bella!

So long, farewell! said...

Hey gorgeous - hope you had a good weekend. Just thinking of you so thought I'd say hi :o)

xxx

Vans said...

I'm not one that's lucky either, EV. But I bet your cats looks adorable all shaved. You should post a pic so we can see.

Glad you made it home through the rain. It's been very cold and snowy here. The snow didn't stick, but it's been dreadfully cold and windy.

xoxoxo
Vans