Tuesday, February 12, 2008

workbenches and tools

Oh I was kinda proud yesterday. If I may be as bold as to brag a little… It might not seem like a big thing, but it is to me, and that is the most important thing. Well, we were at the weekly “communal child welfare authorities meeting”, and my work practice guide said to me: “I read through the complex social report you wrote, and I have to say, I was thoroughly impressed. Wow, you must really have it in you; I didn’t have to change one tiny thing. And to think, this was on your second day here EV.” I blushed, smiled and said; “well, I am glad to hear that you were happy with my work”. And of course I am! Perhaps I needn’t be so worried about failing.

Though, one thing has been postponed almost to the last; my “plan of learning”, which is a written assignment to be handed in to the University by this Friday. Am I done? Noooooo…

During this last week I have made a life changing decision. It probably won’t happen any time soon, but I hope as soon as possible. I don’t think I am ready to share it just yet. I’ve only told one friend and my parents so far. They’ve all been positive. I a sure I will share it with you in due time. It is just that I don’t want it spread all over the net just yet, as I am not exactly anonymous in here… I am thrilled and abit nervous about it, but mostly happy and content!!

This is a workbench, like for woodwork and its likes.

 
Why is it that when I see them I just want to get my tools out, go out and buy wood and start building stuff. I want to make a TV bench for my old TV. Instead of not using it, I thought of putting it in my bedroom for watching DVD’s for instance. What I am going to watch? Well that’s my secret. ;-)

I’ve never had a TV in my bedroom like that before. I want to build, to do something that gives me an instant result. I bought a new table for my computer this weekend, and it was pure pleasure to put it up. I am really happy with the new table. Cheap as hell, and such a space saver too. You see it is a corner solution.

Did I ever tell you I hate being single? No? Well, I do. Especially because there is so little sex coming my way. (ok, I have a few men in their 50's who want to, but I don't... I can't, it wouldn't turn me on with someone I didn't really like/love. Plus I don’t want that kind of sex either… Gee it sucks so much! So all you out there with men/women in your lives; bloody well enjoy it. Unless Bob is served on a silver plate, so that I can enjoy his whole over-sexy-attractive-being, I remain "sex-less" for now. Pray for patience and unwantonness to come my way! *lol*


Love EV :-)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I wish you to find the love to spend the rest of your life with :)

goodnight and sweet dreams, my friend

So long, farewell! said...

Congrats on the fab report honey! You should be very proud - I know I'm proud of ya :o)

As for the sex thing, if I could put Bob on a plate and serve him up to you I would gladly! But in the meantime I send you many blessings from the sex fairy - may she bring you Mr or Miss Right soon so you can spend a summer of love above and beneath the duvet... and if she can't must Mr or Miss Right, then may she send Mr or Miss Right-Now...

Hugs

xxx

PS - I wanna workbench too and masses of tools... just have nowhere to put it, lol!

Michael said...

Your tv looks familiar to mine.Nice website to read,funny and well, you! Have fun and thanks for the interesting blog.