Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stolen form Martha-Anne

I think: that I need to get a grip and study harder

I know: there are many different species of disgusting spiders in the world

I want: to make out with someone (like for instance Chris Garver from "Miami Ink". *drool*)

I have: a lot of things, and probably many I don’t need

I dislike: stress at Uni

I miss: a “lost friend”, Ciara, Cathal, Celbridge, Laura, being thin, Bob, friends who don't live here

I fear: drowning

I love: Blech, what’s the point of it anyway!?

I feel: bloated, fat, distressed and sad

I hear: An Italian song Laura sent me, the rain and terrible wind against the window

I smell: “crispers” crisps

I crave: sweets and sex

I cry: a lot, as I am easily touched and affected by things I hear and see

I usually: tend to make “easy dinners”

I search: the net a lot for information and bargains

I wonder: if I ever will finish my spiritual journey

I regret: not kissing Bob when I gave him his goodbye present

I wish: I was better at being who I want to be, and that I knew a medium/clairvoyant or similar

I care: for my friends, Shira and my family

I always: drink too much Tab X-tra

I worry: I am not the worrying type, but I do worry about exams and results

I am not: in good shape at all!

I remember: better days, my teenage years were FAB!

I believe: in God, paranormal phenomena and spirituality

I sing: every day

I don't always: watch the news

I argue: with myself

I write: a lot (of crap)

I win: when I get good marks at Uni, and when I kick ass at “Worms”

I lose: my eating battle every day

I listen: to music a lot

I can usually be found: at home

I need: friends and family, and sex, yes I do, but I am not having any... *sulking*

I forget: not a lot actually. I remember too much!


I am off to get my parents form their holiday. Well, I am picking them up a the airport. A 45 minute drive, in a MADLY strong wind and lashing hard rain. Love it! Not! It isn't very nice to drive when you can feel how the car is being "pushed off the road" by the wind. But I am looking forward to seeing my parents. I miss them when I don't see them for two weeks, I do.


See you! New exam next Friday. Yikes. Let's hope it'll go well.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If you love Chris Garver, check out my Miami Ink blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/

david santos said...

Have a nice weekend.

Yudith Valles de Perez said...

I make him the Prize Excellent Blog, on the occasion of the Second Anniversary of Our Yours Mine! You can pass by! Greetings

Pedro Pablo Pachón said...

¡I love your blog!
greetings!

So long, farewell! said...

Good luck with getting your home exam finished - hope you are not up all night.

At least it is over for the weekend so you can relax and party!

xxx

Elise said...

All the very best of luck on your exam! I hope it all will turn out well - or at the very least ok. And if it doesn't, it's over and done with anyway, so start repressing it!!! ;-)

Hm, that was a very nice set of blanks to fill out! In fact, I might steal it from you one of these days as well. Or perhaps later tonight. Depends on if I can be bovvered. Anyway, this is not important.

What's important is that regardless of the result of the exam, you're done with it and you've earned your days off!

Huggies,
Elise