When I went to get the mail today I was so happy to find a beautiful card from Laura in there amongst all the advertising leaflets. She was in Barcelona last weekend. Here it is on my fridge.




Ok, as you’ve probably have noticed I have a gadget on my blog where I can see how many people have visited, and from which country. On that page I can choose other statistics too, and one of them is to see from which city people are from. In the last two weeks, or so, I’ve noticed someone from MY place. That has hardly ever happened before, not with the actual name. A place nearby, like bigger cities and stuff, might have been mentioned, but never MY place like. I have to admit, I feel a bit uneasy and queasy about it. Suddenly I am all self-conscious, restrained and wanting to re-read my whole blog removing all the weird stuff. I am really wondering who it is. Paranoid much!? Haha! But I do seriously feel less free… Is that odd? I don’t think it is. This is such a small place, and let’s be honest; I haven’t exactly written discreetly or delicately. I have been brutally honest and straight forward. *pondering* what to do, what to do…
Right now I am going to go read my interior magazine that I bought today, and then make me some dinner. Pasta with mince meat and tomato purée and stuff… I like that, like a lot!
Lovey dovey EV xxx
Yay! Thank you so much Laura. Ti voglio bene amica mia!! It was so good of you to send me one. I took a picture of my fridge-thingys. I bet Martha will find a familiar thing or three there too.

Talking about Spain… Oooh, how I want to go live there for a period of time. I am still trying to figure out where I should go. I’d like to go where it isn’t the most expensive, plus not too “mountainy”… I am seriously considering the province Huelva in south-west Spain. It borders to Portugal. It does look really nice. I’d prefer the coast, kinda, as that is what I am used to. I do not feel free when I can’t see some sort of coast/water line near me. I could “never” (I use the “ sign as my motto actually is never say never, soo…) live in the middle of Europe, in countries with no coast, nor in places with huge mountains. I feel trapped. No, gotta love a coastline. Like these pictures from around here shows:


Ok, as you’ve probably have noticed I have a gadget on my blog where I can see how many people have visited, and from which country. On that page I can choose other statistics too, and one of them is to see from which city people are from. In the last two weeks, or so, I’ve noticed someone from MY place. That has hardly ever happened before, not with the actual name. A place nearby, like bigger cities and stuff, might have been mentioned, but never MY place like. I have to admit, I feel a bit uneasy and queasy about it. Suddenly I am all self-conscious, restrained and wanting to re-read my whole blog removing all the weird stuff. I am really wondering who it is. Paranoid much!? Haha! But I do seriously feel less free… Is that odd? I don’t think it is. This is such a small place, and let’s be honest; I haven’t exactly written discreetly or delicately. I have been brutally honest and straight forward. *pondering* what to do, what to do…
Right now I am going to go read my interior magazine that I bought today, and then make me some dinner. Pasta with mince meat and tomato purée and stuff… I like that, like a lot!
Lovey dovey EV xxx



4 comments:
My dear Eilen, you're absolutely welcome for the cartolina :) I'm so glad you liked it! And it looks wonderful on your fridge ;)
Hope you got my mail.
Love you!
Bel sito con fotografie stupende: complimenti e tanti saluti dal friuli (italy) Mario
Again, can't be bovvered signing in right now. Just had a really tough day with TONS upon TONS of reading and 2hrs of English Translation on top of that and in addition the sky was gray and gloomy. I didn't feel very energetic, to say the least. Needless to say, I'm knackered. I feel kinda like when someone scratches a bow on a violin string - kind of "eeeh" - that's how I felt today. (Dude, that was deep. Or deepish.) So I decided to check out some blogs to take my mind off of all this overwhelming... ness. (Hm, I need to think about this term. Sounds too funky.)
Anyway, yeah, I wonder who that person is, too. It does get a little different when there's someone from home reading your blog. But you know, if worst comes to worst and your paranoia goes completely overboard (as it kinda did in my case, I must admit...), there's always the option of changing your domain. It's up to you, naturally, but it's just a suggestion.
And I really do hope you'll go to Spain some time! It really is beautiful over there. The nature is not as lush as here in Norway, but it's still quite breathtaking. And then there's also the option of taking a Spanish course at the same time, which I really recommend. Anyway, let me know when you've decided!
Take care and God bless! :-)
love that rock wall.. I have a thing about rocks.... I should post a pic of my rock garden... not easy to find them in this muddy part of TX so I have to buy or steal :) How are you cuteface?
Post a Comment