Friday, September 17, 2010

Baaaah...

I've never had this few readers for as long as this blog has existed. I mean, in two days, ONE reader. Now that's just sad. Should I perhaps take the hint? Yes, I guess so. Maybe I will terminate this whole thing. As I've said before; this has turned into something I didn't really want it to. But then, it's like you can't help what you write about. I am no great writer, and so it is a challenge to keep it interesting. Sorry really... I will ponder upon this for a few months and then make a decision as to if I want to delete the whole thing. But first I must save it somehow. You can make "books" of it, with comments and all, and I'd like that, as a memory. You know for my late 80s, sitting in an old folks home reminiscing. :-)

I've been to the chiropractor today, for the first time in my life. Or, I was there last week too, but then he just pushed and felt around to find out if I was totally unfixable. He then ordered x-rays of my whole body, before he could do anything, just to be sure. My mum has been going to him for 16 years, so he came highly recommended. If it weren't for him my mum couldn't have stood erect a lot of the time. When I was there last week he said something so nice, or rather, he didn't mean to be nice, but it was great to hear, as I saw he was serious. After talking for around 5 minutes he said; well, first we have to fix something, it says here that you are born in 1974, but that must obviously be wrong. You must be much younger than that... I said, nope I am 74 model, so it's correct. He stared at me and said; are you kidding me, wow, you look fantastic. (he is 42 himself) Aawhh... Made my day. Especially since I've felt SO flippin' old looking after the weight loss and all. You know, loose skin and the works! Today he totally broke my bones in all directions. Such a weird feeling. My neck especially made so many LOUD noises that even he started to laugh. They fecking made an echo in there! Haha!

Well, it's not like I have anything really interesting to write about, is it... Inspired much, or not!? *lol* So I will just stop here.

Love and light - Monsoon -

4 comments:

Rozi from Jozi said...

Hey Monsoon, it's Quality not quantity that counts ... I keep telling myself that! Besides, I am no writer either and I write for me, I am privileged to have a few readers, but almost no followers. Keep up the blog!

Monsoon said...

Yeah, I know. It's just that I've averaged quite a lot more in general, so of course I would automatically assume it's because I am so beyond boring people would rather pull out their fingernails than read this shite... Yeah, silly! I too write for myself, so I shouldn't care. Anyway, I'll keep it up for a while more and see... Thanks dear! *muah*

Yudith Valles de Perez said...

Hola Monzon, me ha pasado igual en este año, posiblemente por tener menos post, visitar a mis amiblogs pero sin dejar comentario, etc., lo importante es no perder el entusiasmo por lo que hacemos, sigue escribiendo que siempre tendras quien te lea y disfute de ello. Besos

Elise said...

Please please please do NOT delete this blog! At least not yet! Give it a few years more! :-D Even though I don't read it thoroughly that often, it gives me some comfort that it's still here. (That sounded a bit awkward. Anyway.) Ooh, btw, I (finally) replied to you on my blog.

Hugs!