In the last years I've written many poems/songs, and a few weeks ago I started putting them up on this online place . Your poems can be criticized and commented on by other people, and also a poet/writer/poem critique, comments on chosen poems every day too. Every month they present "poet of the month" and stuff. I've gotten great reviews for a few of mine, and it is oh so exciting. I've written one very short concise one which is about the sexual act. One man called it a pleasure to read and that romance permeates the poem in a way rarely seen... I thought that was really cool. Because the poem is without romantic clichés and bombastic words, and yet he was able to get the romance out of it nevertheless. I will continue putting some poems up every now and then, just for the fun of it. I have written like 10 only in the last week. They've been in Norwegian all of them so...
I am job hunting at the moment, and I've found that doing so isn't all it's cracked up to be. Or let's review that, maybe it is, because rumour has it, it actually sucks! Yup! It does. Only one interview after a gazillion applications. You'd think I didn't have a 3 year bachelor degree. I guess they weren't meant for me. It is the way I HAVE to think, otherwise I'd go bonkers. And the one I got interviewed for was totally different in real life than the job description said. Annoying. So that one I had to let pass, for personal reasons that I won't elaborate on here. I think my problem has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't worked after finishing Uni last year, and that I don't have any new references. So now I've asked a person to be my reference, and he said yes. So at least he is new. I might also try to get hold of an old teacher from the social work study. I know she would have things to say, and hopefully good things too. Anyway, I just have to keep positive and believe that the right job will surface and it will be great! :-) I am in such a great fucking mood lately that this isn't going to kill my mojo!
I am leaving you with various photos from around Norway that I find stunning. I live in a beautiful country.
Love and light - Monsoon :-)










.jpg)


5 comments:
Oh Wow Monsoon, what absolute beauty, I have to visit Norway one day! I will have to save hard and put it on my list of places to visit! You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful country, I must admit though that every new country I visit I find to be more beautiful than the last, all I can say is God makes everything to perfection!
Gorgeous photos (ja, vi elsker, etc.) + a very very nice entry! Great to hear you're walking on sunshine! Plus, I'm praying + keeping my fingers crossed that you will be able to find a job soon enough! The whole process stinks, but I guess that's the only way to do it... :-S Best of luck, health and happiness! :-D
Hugs and happy vibes (core blimey, aren't we going all hippie...)!
The photo's are stunning. I do hope I get to visit Norway (and you!) someday!
I LOVE reading your blog Monsoon. I hope you don't stop writing it but I understand if you need to. Just promise to keep in touch okay? :o)
Wonderful that you are getting recognition for your poetry, I can't wait to explore more.
Much love and light xxx
those picture is really gorgeous.. i wish i can be there..those interesting picture make my heart feel free n calm..thank a lot Monsoon..
Hola Monsoon, hermoso, bello, precioso tu pais! Besos
Post a Comment