Wednesday, June 27, 2007

SAAAAAD

Shite!! I am so sad right now. I failed my exam. I fucking failed!!!!! Unabashedly crying, swearing and feeling like I just want to give up. I have no one to help me with these subjects, and so how is it going to be any better on my next exam I wonder? Biggest looser, eh!?

Fucking buggery bollix!! I am a wreck right now. Drained, and so not ready to start reading again. I just want to sleep this one out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE NOT A LOOSER! YOU WILL NEVER BE ONE! YOU ARE GREAT! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Martha-Anne said...

Don't fret, Eilen!!!! You'll nail the next one. Keep working hard and don't let this little set-back ruin it for you.

Monsoon said...

Thank you my dear ones! Youa re true dolls, aren't you!?
I will try not to fret and all. It is just that I so don't feel ready to start studying now. I am supposed to have summer holidays. Yet, I have to start studying, very very soon, yuk!

So long, farewell! said...

Take a deep breath honey and blow all the bad feelings out - you are FAB and this is just a blip.

Take the night off, have a glass of nice wine in a bubble bath while your fave CD plays then pull out the plug and send any negativity down the plug hole with the water!

In the morning approach it with a fresh heart and fresh hope.

love
Moxie
xxx

Monsoon said...

Thank you for your kind words dear Moxie! I am trying to exhale and relax this weekend, and then start afresh Monday. You are so kind!!

Hugs :-)

*lynne* said...

I'm a little late reading yr post, but my sentiments are the same as the others: don't let this get you down! Focus on figuring out where you went wrong, what derailed you. Is there really no one you can ask for help? Take a step back and ask yourself if there are things you know you should have done but didn't do, perhaps?

But before you do that self-reflection, make sure you have done the bubblebath and wine session first! Just let it go for a little bit, don't let it weight you down.

Hang in there!