This July has been the wettest since 1970! Can you imagine? I think we had 3 days where it didn’t rain in all of July. It is desperate! I am glad August started better. Today is a sunny day as well. However, my living room becomes the Sahara desert at daytime, because of the many windows facing the sun. This of course leaves me hot and horrible, and suddenly not so willing to study. I guess the terrible headache is to blame too.
House is almost finished. It has taken its time, that’s for sure. Ah well! I will be thrilled when it is done. I’ll get my peace in the morning back. Furthermore, I can yet again walk around in me underwear without being scared stiff of frightening the living daylights out of a polish guy looking in the window as he is painting. Yikes! He would fall off the ladder for sure! Not that I have a tendency to not wear clothes inside, but I always walk around like that at the start of the day. Old habit I guess, plus I like wearing close to nothing. It is comfy.
Books you say? Syllabus? Exam? Law? Social economics? Sorry, never heard of them things. I will look them up in a thesaurus for sure. Aaarghh, give me some bleedin’ inspiration for the love and honour of God!!!
If I were a guy this would apply to me for sure! *lol*
Monsoon
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday my beautiful friend!
Lots of love & kisses
Moxie & Roxie
xxx
I see you're picking up gradually, dear. Your will-power is coming back and you feel a little better (at least). I hope I am right in my speculations. I do wish so to see you smile again.
60 kilos since yesterday, eh? What an achievement. Had me fall out of my chair, you did.
I am glad your birthday reminded you that good and faithful friends surround you, and believe me, we will never let you fall.
Love you so,
hoping for the best for you,
Leila
Post a Comment