Monday, August 20, 2007

What to write here?

Ok, now I seriously have to get a grip. I do not know why I can’t seem to scrape together a few words. I feel I have nothing to say, let alone write, so then I just don’t.
First day at school today. Went quite well. I even talked to several persons, and they responded well. I am in utter shock. Some even started to talk to me. Did they learn over summer? Who knows? Tiresome day though. I’ve had a horrible headache, or perhaps a tad of sinuses problems. The back of my eyes is pounding like crazy, and I’ve massaged my eyes for hours today. Still not good. Makes me so tired, so I should really just go to bed. Hmmm… Plus we found out that our first exam is on October 8th, which isn’t too far into the future, Yikes! 1800 pages to be learnt until then. Mmmmm, I am glad that headache just got worse from thinking about that.

Still no grade to be seen at “student web” online. That is where I find all the information about my grades, exam dates etc etc. I do hope it won’t take too long, as I find it utterly useless and embarrassing to have to go to school now, and then suddenly just leave, because I failed. Fingers crossed I didn’t. Yet, the uncertainty is creeping upon me, I can say as much. Let us hope I am wrong.

I just want you all to know that I have been reading your blogs although I am crappy at keeping my own. I might not have commented too much lately, but you are all in my thoughts, just so you know. I care about you and your goings-on, it is just I am a bit out of it. A bit lost in stress and complete exhaustion. So sorry!

I think I must go to bed. I will try to be better at updating.

Love in heaps – Monsoon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you are here, I know that you have not forgotten your friends. Just do not worry about all that. The MOST important thing for you is to relax and get some rest. Do not strain yourself. Do not write (even comments) if you don't feel like writing. When the want to write comes, you'll write. Do the things you like to do. I am very worried about you, I wish I could help. I want to see you happy and smiling your radiant mischivious smile again.
Love you bunches,
Lilie

Martha-Anne said...

Hope you are feeling happy again soon!

NINANINA said...

awwww. you sound like I did last year. Sorry. It doesn't help wirhn you ar eover tired and worrying. I hope things pick up the pace. I am trying to keep my blog up beat, and if I put anything rugh and depressing in it I usually erase it after a week so the blog doesn't contain negativity :) I just keep on doing art.... and slaving at the home depot for $10.50 and hour. Try getting massage, or looking at the lovely peaceful countryside that you have.
HEAPS '0' LOVE and good energy from here to you! NINA

Shahrzad said...

hellooooooooooooooooo,

What happened here? I wasn't here for a while and you're feeling sad?*HUG* Imagine the biggest hug and that'd be my hug for you. Now feeling better? I'm sure you do.*HUG*
Lots of love,
SMILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NINANINA said...

ha ha I saw that one of your fave movies is better than cholcolte. Its one of my absolute fave songs....
Better than choc or icecream? ya have to meet someone spectacular who tastes like a fudge brownie dark chocolate milkshake, is this possible ? Can you imagine?
love NINA