Well, as for me. I don’t think that I could even begin to explain how insanely relieved I am right now. But I can’t describe it, as no word would suffice. But the most important thing is this: I AM FUCKING DONE!! At last, I have a summer holiday. I think it went quite well, and I do not smell doomsday or failure. I don’t smell an A or B either, but who’s gonna care? As long as I pass, it is all hallelujahs for me. Woo hoo! Perhaps it was the rainbow that I saw on Tuesday that gave me good luck? I just hope I am not wrong in thinking I passed. That would unquestionably be disastrous.

I am now going to spend the night cuddling my pussycat and doing absolutely fucking nothing. I can’t wait! The first thing I did when I came home was to go to the living room and remove five tons of thick horrible books and stacks and stacks of notepaper. So now I can actually see my sofa and table. Amazing. I am leaving with some not too good pictures trying to capture the incredibly beautiful and breathtaking colour spectacle there was on Tuesday.
See you!
BBBBBBBBBBBB!

10 comments:
1. Nice pictures!
2. Fingers crossed about your exam!
3. That's what I love about NOT being a student anymore. When I go home from work at the end of the day, I am actually on my SPARE TIME, I don't have to read or, even worse, have a bad conscience because I would rather watch a TV programme and eat than study. I remember when I studied Latin, I had post-it'ed my room with grammatical expressions and grammar rules and basically NEVER had a minute off from studying.
And yet, I often want to go back to studying. One tends to forget pain with time and only remember the sunny side of things...ahem.
Hello you!
My dad says hi! he hoped you did good today.
Han tenkte masse på deg... Måtte hilse kjempe masse fra både mamma og pappa
Vi snakkes...
Gleder meg til kinamat i morgen
tok du de bildene på vei hjem fra meg på tirsdag???
kjempe fine bilder
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DARN HAPPY that it is all over finally. I was worried sick for you, because I watched you slowly kill yourself and I could do absolutely nothing. God, I am relieved to know that now you can take care of yourself and do things that you like to do and nothing else. Please get as much rest as possible, do only fun things - TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! My dearest, I really do hope that you will get better now. I am always here to help as I only can.
Love, hugs,
Leila
P.S. I love the photos, by the way. You are surrounded by some beautiful scenes. Wow
Man, those pics are purdy! :-D Hope you did well for your exam, too (well, actually, I'm sure you did, considering the not so terrible gut-feeling you have).
Keeping fingers crossed and waiting anxiously to go back to uni again (!),
Elise (otherwise known as "Flise"/"Fise"... :-P)
ugh I am sorry you are sick and furiously stressed over the exam.... Life is hard enough without having to get colds and flu. My daughter gets crazy over exams and ends up getting a's and b's... she'll have to in order to get into med school. I love your rainbows pics - I happened to take a rainbow pic the other day... but it wasn't the same one :)
One of my Alaskan bros is going to Norway next month (bomlo) lucky rich dog. I have no travel $.
Hope you feel better.... I always enjoy your posts :)
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
I know how it feels when the exams are finally over and you have vacations in front of you. That really feels great. So to better enjoy your vacations you should:
1-Stop thinking about exams and whatever relates to them! lol...
2-Put on a big smile on your face.
3-Tell yourself everything has just gone well.
4-Congratulate yourself for being a tough girl doing all the exams and other jobs by yourself.*HUG*
5-Don't feel worried for anything.
6-Review the above sentences.*BIG HUG*
Love,
Gorgeous pictures!!!!!
Sorry to be missing in action. I love reading your blog but haven't had time to catch up.
Delighted that your exams are over but sorry that you were suffering. Hope your throat is better now.
Love the photographs, the skies are stunning.
love and big hugs
Moxie
xxx
Like Moxie, I've been missing in action for a while: am in Malaysia for a while, leaving for Switzerland next week, back in the U.S. at the end of the month. Right now am stuck on dialup and have therefore not been too active online.
Sorry to hear about your exam ordeal - the exam is bad enuf without haaving to deal with crappy fever and shyte!! I wonder if there's this mega virus going around, b/c I was down for over a week with a high fever and a cough that is only now starting to go away :-(
Will be better about dropping by again once September rolls around... in the meantime am sending you hugs and good vibes.
cheers!
Post a Comment