Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Clothes...

Hmmm… I feel content right now. I am enjoying it so much, and I actually feel like crying in sheer joy. It is such a rare feeling for me these days, so no wonder. I have no particular reason for this, it is just the way I feel inside. Though the fact that I got new clothes added to the excitement of today. I haven’t worn jeans in an insane number of years, and it felt so good to fit a pair. They are really gorgeous, and my ass even looks fab in it. *lol* But my ass isn’t the fattest part of me, so… I still can’t wear short tops though, so my arse won’t show unless I pull up the tops, and perhaps look at it in the mirror. Which I solemnly declare; I most certainly will do! *lol* It is years since I felt good about any bloody part of my body, so heck; I will enjoy it!

I got a pair of nice black pants, and two nice long sleeved tops with a v-neck, one turquoise and one black. My mum and I set out on this mission this morning. I had heard a whisper about this shop for us bigger girls at Sandnes, so we wanted to check it out. I wasn’t optimistic, but as it turned out; I finally fitted something out of a store, and not from online shopping alone. YAY!!! After the shopping, we went to say hi to Stina, who works at some kind of bakery. Sat down, and I had a cola zero, while mum had some food, as she was starving. Stina also sat down with us for a while. Good to se her. She is so great and I adore her. But, I’m telling you; it costs to be fat. I burned off 2500 Nok ($ 462/£ 222) on those clothes. Nevertheless, to be honest, I think I deserve it after loosing 34 kilos!

I’ve just eaten tandoori chicken, made almost from scratch, oh yum yum yum, and now I sit by my computer and listen to brilliant music and feeling good. While making dinner all I could do was dance around, sing and be happy. Life is fine right now. God, it feels so good to be like this. If only it would last.

I don’t know what more to say today. I’ve had a good week, so far. I love and need Bob desperately, there is a cute woman in my class, I eat, I breathe, I study, I laugh, and I am living!

Why not show pictures of what I bought. One of the tops. It has long sleeves, but it's folded. 
 


The pocket on my jeans. It looks cool I think. And the brand there is made of pearls. Tjihi...



EV ;-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gleder meg til å sjå deg! Såg flott ut!! Love agnes.

Martha-Anne said...

Ah, I love shopping. There's nothing like it...especially when you find the perfect pair of jeans.

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely happy to see you content. You should be! Proud and content - 34 kilos, wooooooooow!
You're lucky not to have your butt being the fattest part of you. My butt is my problem. When I take on the weight, this is the first place that starts growing, and boy does it show!!!! I really have to make humangus efforts to keep my butt looking human and not a part of an african hippo.
I love jeans, I wear them all the time. There was a period in my life when I could not put them on, like you, so I just know how you feel now, after perchasing yourself a new pair of jeans. And yours looks really cool. I love it.
Congratulations, my dear!

Vans said...

I'm so proud of you Monsoon! You look absolutely FABULOUS! But I've told you before that you are such a beautiful person.

I love shopping for shoes. Clothes, not so much, but I do love my jeans, I just wish I could find jeans that didn't drag on the ground, they are alwasy a bit too long and I keep stepping on them with my heel. Grrrr...American 'Fashion'

I look forward to seeing 'less' of you in the weeks to come. You truly are the most beautiful person I've had 'met.'

xoxoxo
Vans

Vans said...

To tie you over means to keep you happy. Instead of giving you nothing and making you wait and wait, I gave you one to tie you over until I get the rest of them.

xoxoxo
Vans

NINANINA said...

hey ya need to post pix of you modelling these new clothes... You lost over 60 kilos! ? holy chow !!! that's great and congratulations sweetie! Sometimes, like you, I get very happy and dance around my kitchen, playing good music... tori amos, leonard cohen, good country.... if we didn't have the lows we wouldn't be able to feel the intense highs of happiness. Happiness is fleeting but its wonderful to taste. Almost as good as chicken tandoori :) ... I guess we are all a little bi polar LOL
loveyababe ! NINA

NINANINA said...

o my gosh... I just saw your pic on the oct. 21 posting.. you go girl! youy look fantastico now.... congratulations again ! And you FEEL so much better right ?
nina