It’s exactly 3 years ago today. What you wonder? Well, it is exactly 3 years since I first saw Bob. Ouch that hurt!! I can’t fucking believe it’s been so long. But it is true. Tragically. I’ll never forget when he came into the room. I noticed him immediately, and the first time we spoke my hands and body shook. First time I met those eyes, it was a revolution. I saw him again this week, twice. Oh, wow. I melt in his presence. But; three years, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!! (I am so not embarrassed, pathetic or disastrous, noooo…)
It’s been a crazy, busy, stressing, incredibly emotional, ill-feeling and tiring five months. I hope that it will calm a bit down now that I am going to be working for the next 5, 5 months. I started my (work) practice yesterday. You know my 22 weeks of training/practice for becoming a social worker (Argh, it annoys me that I can’t find the right English word for work title I will have when I am done. It is sosionom in Norwegian.) During this time I won’t have to read as much school related stuff as I usually have to. We have an assignment to write, and approx. 700 pages to read, but that’s nothing in all those months. I just had over 2000 pages in 1 month so…
As I said; I started this work practice yesterday… I met with the leader of the local Child Welfare Authorities, and she showed me around. I also met some of the others, read a handbook of guidelines for that particular office, talked some and then I went home. I think, and hope, it will be an exciting and challenging 22 weeks. I hope I will learn a lot.
Met up with Eva and her quite new boyfriend this week. It was nice! Hadn’t seen her in ages. She kinda half moved. I hate that, but I am of course happy for her. His name is Erling and he seemed very nice. I hope they will be happy together!
Earlier today I went to visit Rønnaug and her little cutiepie of a boy, Andreas. It was good to see them. In three months time Andreas will become a big brother for a new baby at the tender age of almost 1, 5 years. I wonder what sex the new baby has. My gut tells me it’s a boy, but what do I know!? *lol* Around that time Moxie, my dear blog friend, is also expecting her baby boy. And her Roxie will be a big sister. I know of more people pregnant too… Gee, this is apparently the time for it. *lol*
Right now I am annoyed by my disgusting cold sore growing on my lip, the tilt of my hair, my love for someone, the almost constant headaches I’ve been having for weeks, my anxiety of failing the really hard exam, the fact that I want to sleep all the time, and the fact that I am nauseated now. There you go! That wasn’t a lot, eh!? I am a nagger, sorry. Due to the insane headaches, I’ve just spent almost two hours in bed with a hot water bottle on my left side of the head. It helped, along with ibumetin and paracetamol that is…
Now that I don’t have to spend every waking hour studying I hope I will be able to write more frequent in my blog. That’d be nice. I won’t make any promises.
I am off to do something, what I don’t know yet. Maybe just enjoy my “new” living room… I’ll take pictures and show you the before and after, especially of the floors.
Huggies EV :-)
10 comments:
Find someone who practices Bowen Technique and book a session. I promise you it will help rid you of the headaches, coldsores, anxiety, stress etc; completely balance your mind and body and unblock past hurts that you didn't even realise you were still carrying around with you. It will even help your good work with the weight loss too. 3 sessions maximum should be enough hun. You will feel like utter crap the next day as everything works its way out of your system so book it for a day where you know you can rest the next day. You might cry during the treatment but it is part of the process. I can't suggest it strongly enough as it had a HUGE impact on my life and wellbeing (and, I think, got me pregnant but that's another story, lol)
Can't wait to see the pics of your room - I will try and send you some more of the girl soon!
xxx
PS Roxie looks just gorgeous in the clothes you sent - thank you so much!
xxx
My new english blog, so... http://www.apieceoflaura.blogspot.com/
Hope to hear from you soon!
Lots of love!
Moxie: I've found one person who does this technique. Apparently not very well known around here. I can't afford it right now, but I surely will try this. If it has helped yo so much it must be great. I for one have never even heard about it. I am glad Roxie could make use of them, and I am sure she looks lovely in them. She is too cute for words that one!!
Laura: Thanks, I will visit your new blog tomorrow. I don't have time right now to leave a comment, so... I am quite fine, but a little scared and stressed.
Love - EV :-)
I'm sorry you're a bit scared and stressed... Is it because of the exam? Try to be relax, dear. And anyway i'll think about you sending my positive energy ;)
Don't worry about comments... I just wanted to let you know it ;)
And now, important thing... Hugs! ^^
Have a great day, my friend!
Laura: Dear! No, it is not because of my exam. I had my last one on January 8th, and it is the last one in almost a year. I am still awaiting the result on that though... What scares me is the work practice I started, for real, yesterday. SO SCARY! I have my work practice at the Child Welfare Departement/authoritites. Do you know what that means? It is a very challenging place to be, honest to God!! So many hard lots there... But luckily some turn out good too...
Hugs to you too. You are such a great friend to me you know...
Love ya! :-)
good that you will be having time in writing on ur blog. your entries are nice :D.
Greatings from Belgium
i hope you'll be great in your work practice! it looks like a really hard work but also very interesting, so i'm sure you'll do a very good job.
you're such a great friend to me too :)
hugs!
I was about to go to bed and i wanted to wish you goodnight and sweet dreams hoping you're going to have an amazing weekend :)
hugs!
Post a Comment