... because I got a B on my last exam. YAY!!
Yes, on the one I anxioulsy felt I was going to fail. Obviously I must have done something good, cause B is a brilliant grade. I am sooo happy now, and finally feel like I can lean back, relax and exhale... God I'm good *lol*
Weee!
Hugs from happy me
11 comments:
w00t congrats! :-)
HUGE HUGE HUGE congratulations honey! If I were nearer I'd take you out for a celebratory meal and lots of wine!
Celebrate in style!
xxx
Oh thanks you guys! I am really happy with taht result. Especially as is was highly unexpected!! And Moxie; I'd LOVE to go out and eat and drink with you!! Maybe some day I'll visit Scotland, who knows. I've never been there so...
Love to you both
congratulations Eilen!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!! You were really great!!! Now relax and enjoy free time :D
love you!
So proud of you! Good job!!!
hey baby girl! congrats about the exam.... and I am glad you like the calendar. I make one every year. my poor daughter is taking here medical school exam next sat, jan 26. she's a wreck! I feel here pain. my life is much the same as 2007. laugh as much as possible, love my animals and friends and be nice as possible to co workers and customers at the home depot. And try to squeeze out bills from the measley paycheck.... sorry I've been so slow to write. love NINA
PS - keep on with your success with school and you LOOK WONDERBAR!
Congrats!! Keep up the good work!!!
Grattis, sweetie! Clearly you know what you're doing.
For once. :p
Laura: thanks my dear, love you too.
Martha-Anne: Thanks my friend!
Nina: Yes, I am so happy for the calendar. I feel for Sarah!! Poor thing. I am sure he will do great though. And thanks for saying I look wonderbar. I certainly don't feel it. *lol* Love ya!
Aziz: Thanks so much! :-)
Ingaroo: Yeah, for once, like hello! *lol* But thanks al ot my dear friend. I am totally excited myself.
Warm hugs to all!!
I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Now you can take some time and relax!!!!
Happy New Year!
xoxoxo
Vans
CONGRATULATIONS! Well done - B for Brilliant.
Post a Comment