Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Exam is over

I just wanted to thank you all for your kind and sweet good luck wishes. All of them appreciated, and Moxie; is doesn't matter if you were late, cause it is the thought that counts! Plus, heck, one can't be expected to read people's blogs several times a day in order to keep up. *lol* Hope you are all feeling a bit better now sweetie! Anyways; THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS!

The exam was quite hard, and especially part one was a tough nut. One of the questions there was very tricky... However; I think at least I won't fail. Pray to God I won't! But if I do; I know I've done my best.

This is a postcard of my village. Press it to get a larger image... This postcard is form the early 90's, so the village has grown a little since then, but you get the picture. The yellow circle is where I grew up, in other words, my parents' house. The pink dot is where I live now. (oooh can't move too far from the womb we came form now can we!? Kidding!!) None of the houses can be seen on the card. My parents' one because of the trees, mine; well fankly it wasn't built at the time.
I am tired, and I am off to school for a very LONG day of pre-work practise seminar. Yaaawn...
So I better head off to bed
EV :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope, and i'm quite sure about, you won't fail in the exam! I do hope you will get a good mark!
hope you're fine!
lots of love
laura

hfnl/jtld said...

nice!

good exam is over.am sure u excell in all subjects.

nwys, this is my new url.pls update my link here if it's ok.
http://www.jdmabelleverlasting.com.thanks so much.

have a nice day.

david santos said...

Hello, Monsoon!
Great posting and nice photos, thank you.

have a good weekend.