Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dreary me

It is Saturday evening and here I sit, in my computer room as usual. Though lately, I’ve been spending more and more time in the living room. 3 months ago I really NEVER sat in my living room. Maybe it is because I truly like it now, like after all the changes I’ve made. It is cosy, warm and inviting, and I feel so at home there. It is more me. I think that has something to do with it yes… which is of course is good. I must take some pictures to show you. But of course; you might not like it at all. We all have diverse taste, right!?

Work practice is going ok. I feel I am being thrown into all sorts of scary stuff, not being able to even blink before I have to do them. Yikes. I’ve been on numerous home visits already, both the nice and awkward kind. I do feel that I am doing my best, and that they are satisfied with my work. At least I hope so… They’ve said that I grasp computer programmes and all that exceedingly fast. Well, I would unquestionably kill myself if I didn’t. I was practically brought up by computers. *lol*

I have all 10 seasons and 230 episodes of Friends on DVD, and I’ve watched them all, and finished yesterday. Is it normal to cry unabashedly when you watch the two last episodes of it? No? I thought as much. Well here is one person that did; me! Cried like a baby. I’m telling ya; it is sooo fucking sad when they all leave their keys on the counter and leave. Plus it is over-romantic and touching when Rachel gets off the plane cause she really do love Ross. Am I sad? Don’t respond to that. I already know the answer. Boo hoo…

It is 9, and I feel like going to bed. Now there’s abnormal for you. Let’s leave that subject.

I’ve got no more for you today. Dreary…

Loving my new TV. YAY!

Thanks all for all your nice comments on my B. I am still thrilled by that grade.

Love in heaps

EV ;-)

7 comments:

Ingaroo said...

Oh, looky here, another one sat by her computer at nine o'clock! :-)

I love Friends, but don't think they're very funny the second time around. I do agree with you regarding the last episodes, though, but then again I am very soppy.

*nightie night hugs*

Laura said...

Saturday night and i'm at home, i spent the whole evening studying so :)

Friends was a great tv show.
crying watching the last episode of one of your favorite show is normal, in a certain sense... i mean, sometimes i feel like character of tv shows are a sort of friends so it's normal do not want to say bye to them.
i felt so sad when Dawson's Creek ended... Can't wait to watch it again, from the very beginning.
Luckily there're new tv shows i'm in love with :)

Well now it's time to go to bed... Quite late and tomorrow i must wake up early...

goodnight and sweet dreams! :)

Vans said...

It's normal to cry when one of your favorite TV shows comes to an end. In a way, you are losing your friends. I mean, you make sure that you watch every episode and it becomes a part of your life, so when it ends, naturally, you feel like you lost a part of yourself. For me it was NYPD Blues. we each have our own, so don't feel so bad. I cry when I watch Extreme Makeover. I think it's a woman thing.

I'm glad you enjoy your "new" living room. It's so nice to have that warm, cozy, homey feeling.

xoxoxo
Vans

Laura said...

I replied you in my blog... Anyway...Here it is :)

You are never a bad friend! You're always there for me, and you know what i mean... You're great just as you are :)

I'm sorry to know it's a bad moment for you... Is there something I can do to help you some how? Just let me know. Anyway I will write you a mail soon so we can talk better :)

Thank you! Hope the exam of friday will be fine as you said...

Love always :)

Anonymous said...

hello there peeps

best regards from the philippines

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog...

(:

Vans said...

Sweetie, you haven't posted in almost a week. I'm starting to worry a bit. I hope that everything is ok. It's not like you to not blog about something. Let us know that everything is ok.

xoxoxo
Vans