Friday, February 01, 2008

There is life, actually

Written Thursday:

Another week has almost gone by since my last entry. Could time fly any faster? Every Friday is study day, so yay, I can have a lie-in tomorrow. Just hope I won’t wake up, unable to fall back to sleep, at half 7 like last Friday. Really bollix!

My third week on work practice, and it has gone quite well. Boy, I hear about a lot of tragic and horrific things… I feel I am settling in nicely. I’ve decided to just try to relax, be myself, and do my best, and if that isn’t enough, then what the heck can I do!?

Bob has been on my mind like a constant craving today. Not that there is anything new about it. But you see I’ve tried not to talk about him, think about etc etc, lately. Yesterday however, I came to the appalling conclusion that it hasn’t bleedin’ helped at all. I wish my mind was a hard drive that I could just format. Wouldn’t that be swell!? *lol*

I’ve come to really like yet another sit-com. It is called “two and a half men”, and it is actually quite great. I just love that kid, he is just edible. Plus I adore the political incorrectness of the series.

Written today; Friday

There’s a storm out. Frickin ice-cold too. It is truly like the wind just goes straight through you if you dare to stick your face out. Yikes. 
The sea was wondefully huge, scary and fantastic looking today. 
Wow!!! 

I didn’t really have a lie-in this morning. But at least I didn’t have to get up at half 7 either, now did I? I was actually awoken by a text message from my mum. After that I couldn’t fall back to sleep, so I just got up and sat myself in front of the computer. After that I’ve taken a shower and I’ve been grocery chopping. I’ve had a good relaxing day, which was just what I needed…

I’ve made an appointment to take Shira (my cat) to the vet. She has very long fur, and when the weather is like this she gets thick hard tangled knots in her fur. They go all the way in to her skin, making it impossible for me to cut with scissors. So a spot wise shave is a good idea…

Now I am cold and I think I am going toi bed.

But first I want to say this to Vans; thanks so much for the wedding pictures. You all looked wonderful!! And not to worry my dear; I am still here. A bit reduced, but still here. I promise I will reply to your mail very soon.

EV :-)

6 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

Have a good weekend, my dear! :)

Laura said...

Just passing to say hi and wish you an amazing weekend!
Hope to hear from you!! And, above all, i hope you're fine :)

Hugs!

Vans said...

I'm just so glad to hear from you that you're okay. I'll be more patient from now on and not worry so much if you don't post for a week.

Two and a Half Men is a great show, isn't it? My husband and I watch it daily, since it is now in re-runs. That little boy is a cutie.

Shira won't aqppreciate getting shaved, I'm sure. And I bet she'll look funny, but she will feel much better.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the wedding pictures. I love them all. I had to share them with you!!

You reply when ever you feel up to it! You really are a dear!

xoxoxo
Vans

Anonymous said...

nice blog and hope to visit u many more time.!!

Anonymous said...

a nice blog, it's an agreable visit
bye
nanny
http://lejardindenanny.skynetblogs.be

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you