Thursday, August 12, 2010

Comparison of my two faces

No text today, just these photos of me; I need to "brag" a little... Proud as I am ;-) This is me at, almost, my biggest, and then today. It's eerie when you put them together like that and really see the difference... Yikes! It's almost unreal to me that I have been SO much bigger. I feel it was another person really. Good riddance I say! 

Click on photos for a bigger version... 


5 comments:

Laura said...

I love you, my friend :)

RoxieDot said...

Wow. These pictures made my eyes prick with tears. I'm so proud of you.

You are amazing. xxx

momiji said...

Just three words: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Monsoon said...

Thanks ever so much all three of you! Love you my girls! <3

Elise said...

Congratulations! So extremely happy for you! :-D The change is simply incredible! I wish you all the best!!!