Sunday, January 28, 2007

Back again, but still dull though...

After one of my friends made me aware of the fact that she was missing my blog, I found out that I had to try to write something. I’ve been quite busy with loads of other stuff lately. School and computer amongst others. Plus, I haven't been able to find anything to write about.
So I must be excruciatingly dreary. God!

Had Rønnaug, Tommy and their baby Andreas on a visit yesterday. It was great. Andreas is darn cute!! :-)

I have to say; school is much better after Christmas. I am wondering if people in my class somehow have gotten more respect for me or something, after my A. Maybe they all believed in the myth that all fat people are unintelligent and lazy!? Now they can actually talk to me. Plus they seem to not be “freezing me out from the rest” (can you say that in English? It kinda means that they left me outside…) However; that doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten who talked to me before and not. I am just glad thing are a bit better, because going to school and coming home, without having said one word to anyone, felt terrible, and so not me. I love people, talking and being with others.

I just can’t understand that at a study like social worker there can be so much prejudice. After all; who will we meet if not many of societies so-called “outsiders” and “different” people, like gay, poor, paedophiles, criminals, fat, thin, people with huge problems etc etc. I find it scary. Hello! Didn’t you solve our exam before Christmas, which read; “Why is it so important to be conscious about our own views/values on humans in performing the skill of social working”. Ah well…

I am looking forward to next Friday, cause then I am going to weigh myself, to see if I’ve lost any weight this last month. I hope so, and I think I have. I’ve been frickin excellent at this! *lol* Plus Stina is coming to stay over. We’re gonna enjoy good food and ice-cream from my cousin. You see, one weekend each month I am allowed to enjoy some snacks and the food I want. I have “ordered” mum’s homemade pizza for next Sunday. Hehe. I haven’t eaten that in almost a year, and I just crave it like a mad woman right now. But I am sooo glad that I am doing so fine, and I have so much more energy it’s almost “disgusting” *LOL*

We have, unfortunately, had snow, and I don’t like it. At last not down here. Last night there was heavy snowfall, so I imagined tons of snow today. So you can picture my surprise when opening the blinds to see that there was absolutely no snow at all. I was thrilled, as that meant I could go for a walk. And I did, and I loved every second of it. (Gee, how weird to say that, it feels like the “me” of ten years ago…)

My grandfather is 86 in two days, so the whole family has been to his birthday celebration today. I stayed clear of the cake. Yea! Not a huge sacrifice, as I am not a cake person. (Thanks be to God there is one unwholesome thing I am not yearning for like a drug addict!!)
It was nice to see them all. I like my family. Good people.

Well you guys, I will try to be better at writing. But I am just so incredibly dull that I don’t know what it is! Heeeelp!

Monsoon

Bob… (dare I say it?)

5 comments:

So long, farewell! said...

Good to have you back Eileen - you were missed!

love

Moxie

PS 'Freezing you out' is the right term but I'm sorry to hear they were doing that to you.

xxx

Eva said...

Finally.... he he he
My god what a week-end! Trond and my self taked alot about moving in together. I love him. Did you know that?
Well Now im off to work... Talk to you later

Anonymous said...

i hattttte snow too! agreed! Happy birthday to your grampie!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my dear dear friend! I am back again! I had too much work and it was so hard - I had no time for anything else! But now things are better. Thank you so much for your concern and good wishes! You're so sweet!

Congrats on your good continuing of your "programm". I am SURE you have lost weight, you are very determined and motivated and I know it all will go well (although it is soooo damn hard!). I'm all for you, even if I have no time posting, I still think about you and the effort you're making. WELL DONE!

I envy you for the snow you had. We had no snow at all :( There was snow in Germany, Italy, Austria, in some parts of France even, but no snow in Paris. I'm disgusted!

I see you also have hard time updating because you're so busy. It is always like that - work work and so much stuff to do!

Love,
Lilie

P.S. A very happy birthday and all the best wishes to your grand-daddy!

Anonymous said...

Just to say you hello and I care about you my friend


http://lookingformyworld.wordpress.com/