Well, what’s been going on in the extraordinarily exciting world of Monsoon since we last “spoke”? Hmm… *reviewing the week in my head, finding nothing of interest*. So, not much really. I’ve played The Sims (Thanks Lynne!! Phew! Great to hear that other grown-ups like this game too ;-) I have Nightlife, Pets, Happy Holiday stuff, Family fun stuff and Glamour life stuff too, and awaiting the new expansion pack “Seasons” like a 12 year old at Christmas.) So, as I was saying; I’ve played The Sims, skipped school to try to catch up with my studying, taken walks, danced at home to great music, cried from watching TV, and eaten healthy dinners like this salmon one:

Yesterday Eva and I had Chinese. It was divine. It is my only sin these days. (Well, not my only one, but the rest I won’t reveal ;-) *coughing*) We had a good evening. Eva is fabulous. I am not looking forward to her moving to Kristiansand. *sobbing* But I am very happy for her, needless to say!
I also have to share these insanely funny and over-hideous record covers. I saw them on a newspaper on the net. Oh dear God! Were they trying to get people to absolutely NOT buy their records? Jaysis, I am telling you; they almost freak me out they do! Well, take a look and make your own judgements. I especially like the mum in that family. I know she says she is God’s child, but could it be the complete opposite? Surely looks like the incarnation of the “old Nick” himself? Where is she going with those glasses? *roaring laughing*





My new *Oh my, how I love myself and therefore I care enough to not eat junk* life, is going grand. Right now I am having a huge crave, but I am not going to cave. I even have the to-die -for ice-cream in my freezer, and I haven’t touched it since 2006. *lol* So proud, and so happy that it is going this well.
BIG anniversary yesterday actually. I had an extravagant celebration. Or not! I have, tragically, liked Bob for two years. I know it might seem a total waste, but I have so much to thank him for, that though he can never been mine, I am still glad to have met him. I wouldn’t have wanted it differently, despite the enormously aching heart, tears, desperation, longing and, well, let’s leave it at that. No need to “embroider” this any more.
I am now hungry as a whale, so I will go and fetch something. Cheerios? Bread? Who knows?
I hope this post finds you all happy, or at least content. Happy weekend!
Love Monsoon
Bob
5 comments:
Hello my darling!
Im not looking farward to leaving you here! When Im happy in Kr.sand....
But what can I do? hehehe
What did you end ut eating? Cheerios or bread?
Nice covers.. hehe
I loved the one with the pig
See you later
Eva
hi dear friend,
Welcome back.*A BIG HUG*
Shahrzad
i don't like salmon but that plate of food looks damn good. brocolli is definitely a favorite.
Darling...I've missed you! Because I'm too lazy to post! Ha! Glad all is going fairly well in your world!
Kudos to you for not giving in to your cravings! I wish I could say the same. I decided to quit smoking, yet here I am, cigarette in hand, typing away and blowing smoke rings for lack of anything better to do.
What do you play the sims on? I just got a playstation 2 for Christmas and play it on that...although I do have all the PC Sims games as well! I'm so not grown up...but I like me that way!
Much love to you in 2007 and always!
~Ka
That meal looks ... so... healthy.
I have been hearing of wonderful high potassium low sodium diets.... so tonight I am trying baked potato and fish.
anyway, enjoy. Wish I could keep in touch more... still offline, still going to the crowded library.
Hope all is well in Norge.
nina
Post a Comment